Forum Mod Bakery Docs

File not found (mouse_cursor.p3d)

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Okay, so I got the game a few days back. Whenever I run the game on my laptop, it works fine, and so does the multiplayer mod.
My little sister wanted to play with me, so I put the game and the multiplayer mod on a USB stick and put it on her laptop so she could play with me, but now whenever I try to launch the multiplayer mode it gives this error (Note: Singleplayer still works fine, as I have the file. It's just the multiplayer that doesn't work.) Is there a way to fix this? I've tried replacing the file too, but that hasn't changed anything so far.
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
Singleplayer works with, or without Lucas' Mod Launcher?
Also, the error appears when you open up the launcher or launch the multiplayer itself?
Went on my own account for a minute as I posted this on the account I made for my sister, but I dont have Lucas' mod launcher. I have a clean copy of the game, and sharMP. When I boot up shar itself it works fine, the error basically only pops up when i try and use the multiplayer launcher.
this commonly happens with pirated copies I will give the file for mouse_cursor.p3d just this once.

place it in SHAR FOLDER>art\frontend\dynaload\images.
Hi Crystal_Dragon,

I'm sorry that we didn't notice this thread previously; it must have slipped past us.

We have replicated this issue and are trying to find a solution. In the meantime, you can try using the "Temporary Solution" method listed on this megathread: donutteam.com/forum/topic/2681

Sincerely,
Jake