Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Lucas Mod Launcher deletes my hacks

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
When I Load Up Lucas Simpsons Hit and Run Mod Launcher it tells me its unable to load mods because its missing Hacks like CustomFiles and CustomCharacterSupport. I check my Hacks Folder and its empty and all my hacks are now in the recycle bin. I restore the files and but they keep getting taken back to the recycle bin. Every time I Open the Launcher or Press reload it happens again. Whats going on and how can I fix it?
Re-download the mod launcher and extract all the files.

If it is deleting your Hacks.dll, its because it is out of date. You may have extracted the updated Launcher executable, but not the DLLs which also need to be updated.
This post has been removed.
4 yrs ago (Edited 4 years ago)
As of version 1.21 of Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher, all hacks are a single Hacks.dll file within the DLLs folder.

The Free Roam hack from SHAR MP is also included with the Mod Launcher (it should be listed on the Settings page if you have Pages enabled) since version 1.21 so there's no need to copy it.

Yours sincerely,
Lucas Cardellini
ok ok lucas but the freeroam.lmlm should be in the unreleased category now Has anyone changed it into the settings category but why? and thanks for the help.
As Lucas explained, it's included in the main Mod Launcher as of 1.21 so it's now on the "Settings" page instead of "Unreleased".