Forum Mod Bakery Docs

New Simpsons game E3 2019

Posted in Off Topic
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hey all!

Please do remove this post if not appropriate on site.

But would like to share that a new Simpsons Game might be announced this year after a E3 panel confirmed with current Simpsons producers!

I'm not sure if EA still own the licence? As they are not set to attend E3 2019. Would only be better if they don't own it now. I just hope it's not some crappy mobile game. PC and console please!

What type of game do you think it could be??

Hopefully one more like The Simpsons Hit & Run/The Simpsons Game. The ones before that like The Simpsons Skateboarding were pretty bad
Hopefully it's for PS4/Xbox One instead of Android/iOS
we expect nothing and we're still let down

Nope, it is a mobile game. Only time will tell whether it is a good game or not, but based off of the game it is based off of, Electronic Arts in general and mobile gaming in general, I am going to say no.

Edit (14.Mar.2024): Originally an image link here, but exteral Discord image accesses are mostly invalid now and it must be removed to avoid post deletion according to site popup.

I was not expecting a The Simpsons: Hit & Run remake or sequel, and I didn't get one. I am not even that upset or disappointed really, just annoyed. The whole thing just seemed to be promotion for The Simpsons: Tapped Out and it's coming sequel. It would have been better if they had just spoken about some interesting things.
This post has been removed.
4 yrs ago (Edited 4 years ago)
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined
Ugh, Mobile Game.....