Forum Mod Bakery Docs

FS-MOD UPDATED v0.3 MISSION 2

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
MY NEW MOD:

FEATURES:
  • MISSIONS
  • CARS
  • NEW COLOR CLOTHES OF HOMER

THE FS-MOD IS A NEW MOD WITH NEW MISSIONS NEW TEXTURES IN THE CARS AND HYPE_V ON THE TELEPHONE THANK YOU FOR HELP HOMER AND DEEPFRIEDBURGUER: HOW TO HAVE ONLY ONE LEVEL IN THE MOD.

DOWNLOAD v0.3
As a tip so you can avoid getting downvoted, putting everything in capital letters comes off as unprofessional, and distracts from the content of the post.
[deleted user]
4 yrs ago (Statistics)
Don't want to s*** on someone's mod especially for a first attempt but I got bored playing it and stopped when I completed mission 3.
It's just really bad and not even in a funny way.
I always want to be proven wrong so if there's an update to this, I want to enjoy it, but right now I just can't.
Maybe put some more variation into the missions instead of collect and go here or drive to this location.
For a first mod this is ok. however has some issue which really wouldn't be an issue if there was more care put into this.

• Some Stage Messages dont match up with the objective at hand, for example in M6 where you need to talk to CBG the Stage Message is "Enter the simpsons house and find the phone"
  • In M1 burgers is constantly spelt wrong
  • and some dialog isnt fitting for the mission and should be removed, such as M3 where homer is talking to Lenny about finding mr smithers but the actual mission you find moleman instead.
  • Missions are either too long for what they are , too easy for what they are or both
honestly I think for a first mod (like I said) this is ok and like MACCA said I "Don't want to s*** on someone's mod" but there are some improvents which could me made here and would genuinly like to see this mod get an update to improve it
I am updating the mod
Feel like this mod needs some more to it. The missions are kinda plan and boring with no story, plus they aren't even named. It's a good attempt at a first mod but definitely needs some work! Would be happy to give it a second chance if there's an update :)
Not bad, good work.