Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Licensed Cars for Traffic.

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
This is more of an "idea" or "suggestion" per se rather than a request—the world isn't going to stop spinning if something like this isn't done.

I think it would be kind of cool if common vehicles on the road in the real world would be added into Simpsons: Hit and Run. I like the current line-up of traffic featured in the game, but aside from level 7; there isn't much variety across levels seeings as only four are featured per level. There's a mod for Need for Speed: Most Wanted that adds licensed traffic vehicles and that kind of made me think of this idea. It replaces the traffic with the following cars (They are all extracted from Need for Speed: The Run).

2011 Dodge Caliber, 2010 Dodge RAM 500, 2006 Dodge Charger SRT-8, 2010 Ford Crown Victoria (Taxi), 2003 Cadillac CTS, 2009 Nissan Versa, 2008 Ford Shelby, 2008 Dodge Magnum, 2007 Chevy Cobalt, 2008 Audi A4, 2010 Porsche Cayenne Turbo, and 2010 GMC Savana.

I dunno, I just like the idea. I've seen/played mods that add specific cars and thoroughly enjoyed having those in my Simpsons: Hit and Run game. I think that having some of these cars (or others, above was just an example of the type of vehicles I am referring to) all around the level would be pretty cool. I have no clue how to extract and import models in and out of games, nor do I have the proper skills or programs to do it if I did know; otherwise I would do it. But if anyone has the skills, and more importantly, the time and impetus; I would like to see something like that come to life. Again, I don't actually need this done and this isn't a specific demand/request. I think it would just be cool if it was done; but I imagine extracting twelve or so models from one game and formatting them to work in another isn't a light task; so I understand if this isn't done or this post is overlooked entirely.