Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Beta Chase Sedan

This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
Hi there again. In game you can buy Chase/Black Sedan, if you take a look on model while buying it, you will see that models are different (also you can see different look on early screenshots). So I wanted restore Beta look model for Chase Sedan, found model in game files, and edited it through Blender.
Known bugs:
-There is a problem with siren light, I can't move it normally;
-Some character heads can pass through the roof.
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/kuvsxxyr5q1r6sn/Beta_Chase_Sedan.lmlm/file
Find differences:
The same is true of a lot of vehicles in the game. A lot of the 3D shop previews use earlier versions and/or versions with mistakes.
DeepFriedBurger, Yeah, I'm agree with you.
Hey Valera, I need some help to make beta car wheels on Moe's and Snake's vehicles, I cannot find the textures anywhere, and I have seen that you have made Moe's car and Snake's car. I had already done the Lisa's one. But I have seen Moe's car on dynaload cars that has beta wheels, but if I put the model in the game, it crashes.
Sadly Valera has not logged in roughly a year since the time of this posting. I am unsure if they would see this or are active with anywhere else? I did find a GameBanana and Mod Nexus account under the same name who did some Pizza Tower and Fallout mods, but I'm unsure if they're the same user.

I can't think of why their modified Moe's Sedan wouldn't work for you? Assuming you're referring the edited moe_v present in Valera's 'Improved Cars' mod, it appears to work for me. I quickly tested it by setting it as my default car in Level 1 so it'd appear as soon as I began the game. I did not experience any crashes myself.

I went ahead and replied to your topic regarding Moe's Sedan and Snake's 'Lil Bandit earlier. Please let me know in that topic how you're adding Moe's Sedan and how you're accessing the vehicle and I might be able to troubleshoot it.

I'm going to go ahead and lock this for now due to Valera not being active for a fair amount of time on the forums (and the thread hasn't had a response in roughly years). It can be re-opened later if necessary.

[/locked]