Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Announcing My Departure

Posted in Off Topic
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hi,

I'm Nathan Steel. You may remember me from such mods like Frank Grimes Mode, and the Mystery Incorporated, as well as those two April Fools Joke mods. I've been with Donut Team for a year now and I thought it unjust to go quietly without saying a few words.

The Simpsons Hit and Run was the first game I ever got on the the PS2. It's probably the game I've played most. Coming upon a community like this has given me so much room for creativity and exploring my childhood. So thank you.

Unfortunately, I've lost a lot of motivation to keep making mods. Mystery Incorporated didn't receive the reception I wanted it to, it's my fault for not bringing on beta testers. Things have been going on in my personal life that are taking up a lot of time, the good news is these are positive changes in my life. I've also been meaning to work on other projects, I have a screenplay I've been writing, as well as a collection of horror short stories. I'm also looking to remaster another childhood favorite of mine, Chicken Run on the PS1. Once I have permission from Aardman and learn more about using Unity, of course.

Am I leaving the community? No. I'm still playing mods coming out and showing my support. I'm still providing Morgan Brown's voice, and I'm trying my best to contribute to Futurama Hit and Run. If anyone has any voice acting requests, I'm pretty good at most of the residents of Springfield. (Homer, Flanders, Wiggum, Skinner, Chalmers, Burns, Smithers, Apu, Otto, Sideshow Bob, Patty and Selma to name a few)

My friends also want to make their webseries into a mod. I'm looking to oversee it instead of something more hands-on. Since that series is on hiatus, the mod's progression is unknown.

Thanks to the lovely people of Donut Team and its supporters. Have a good day.
[deleted user]
4 yrs ago (Statistics)
It's pretty sad seeing modders stop modding, but things change and you've always gotta move on
Anyways wish you best of luck! Personally, we, here at the CMB Union, will always appreciate your Morgan Brown voice acting :p
So sad to see you go. You're mods had a lot of creativity put into them and were pretty high up there quality wise. At least you aren't fully leaving. Good luck with your future projects!
Until next time, Nathan. Best wishes for the future!
Wow, i thought i was the only to love Chicken Run for PS1. I have it on my modded ps1 lol