Forum Mod Bakery Docs

ideas for my mod

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
i need ideas from my mod my mod is about barney the mod is called barney's adventure give me ideas

the car you start is his plow king

and the map of level 1 is of level 3

and everyone knows in my mod you control barney
• The first mission could involve going to a certain area of the map (say the gas stations), and picking up beer/cola or something.
• One of the missions might be racing Homer in Mr. Plow for a reward.
• Since Level 3 has the Duff Brewery, perhaps there could be a mission where Barney is employed or something, and helps collect Duff for the Brewery, but makes a mistake (drops it/loses it), and therefore isn't able to keep his job.
• Level 3 also includes the Krustylu Studio, so perhaps one of the missions could be working there. For this mission, you might need to purchase his uniform, like what he wears in Level 3 and Level 6 in the normal game, for a certain number of coins.

Those are all the ideas I have so far. If I have any other suggestions, I'll come back to you.
thanks for your idea
In one mission, it should take place after barney has had a rough night and decides to take it out on the town's various mascots. He will need to find and knock over at least 12 mascots before time runs out.
In one mission, it should take place after barney has had a rough night and decides to take it out on the town's various mascots. He will need to find and knock over at least 12 mascots before time runs out.
jrburger95
Now, where have I heard of this before... ?
a mission of the 2 part who shot mr burns episode would be good