Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Ice Skating Lisa

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Stroll through Springfield with some ice skates. This replaces Lisa's normal outfit. So what if there's no ice? This is from a universe where unplugging something defeats an evil museum exhibit. Did I mention CUSTOM ANIMATIONS WOOHOO!

DOWNLOAD HERE?!

Fun Facts
  • I was going to replace the footstep sounds. But since those are linked to Bart as well, I decided not to.
  • I was going to add a few more custom animations for an idle animation, landing from jumps, and stomping. But they looked good enough with Radical's animations.
  • I was never considering to make Lisa use roller skates. Because "ice skating" sounds cuter.
  • I am aware of how strange it looks to walk off a ledge. But I didn't want to leave the single-jump animation untouched.
  • The Extra_Attributes joint holds the data for doing the footstep sounds and particles. The add-on Weasel made doesn't automatically change it to match walking animations, so I had to manually change that joint.
glad you're enjoying custom animations 😊
Nicee, i love this Lisa mod!! I hope that some day with the newly added custom animations, someone from the team, can change the running animations for all of the 5 characters, especially for Marge(she has the ugliest ones i ever seen at all, like a running zombie xD)

Cheers and best of luck my friend!!
Doing this with all characters would be awesome!
Hmm I love how she can drive with Ice Skates that would be a challenge for me!