Forum Mod Bakery Docs

What would you like to see in Simpsons hit and run 2 if it would be on the development?

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
I wondering what would you like to see in simpsons hit and run 2 if it existed?
Myself:
I always wanted to see more diffrent maps.
I would want Level 7 to be expanded to the rich side too, and I want it to be a HUGE level, like every level is in there, Halloween themed. (More cars too.)
And I think there should be difficulty settings too.
And also, more destruction missions, because they rock.
-Better A.I
-Levels that are more open-world than linear and are bigger
-New types of missions
-More missions (It seemed too short)
-A good variety of bonus missions
-A better Multiplayer mode (Bonus Game sucked)
-Better physics (the way vehicles weeble when not on the ground is awkward)
-Less repetitive dialog (that would mean more quotes)
-A better camera system
-A more balanced selection of vehicles like in my mod
-Anything else that actually improves upon SHAR 1
2 - 4 player Multiplayer and Online Mode nuff said
A map editor + realistic midair physics. Think of the jumps.
- A day/night and weather system.

- A story mode similar to the one seen in the Sonic Adventure series perhaps? You start out with a character, and you can play their "story mode" where you get to see everything from their perspective. Along the way, you'll unlock more characters and basically be able to piece together a huger story if you play as every single character. Beating the game with every character unlocks one more true story that leads to the best ending.

- Preferably a storyline that picks up with where SHAR left off, but I guess I wouldn't mind a story that completely ignores the first game either.

-Better vehicle balancing.

- More interiors to explore such as maybe Cletus' Shack or Lard Lads.

- A slightly refined Hit & Run system that involves police cars randomly appearing in traffic, similar to the GTA games. Causing acts of violence within a police cars' sight gives you an instant Hit & Run, forcing players to pay more careful attention to what's in traffic.

- Other forms of transportation that the player can mess with that are nods to the show, such as Bart's skateboard.

- A sandbox mode similar to Road Rage's Sunday Drive mode that allows the player to freely cause havoc.

- A better multiplayer mode.

- A health system that takes away player's health if they get in a car accident or get run over. Losing all of your health forces you to pay a visit to the hospital which can cost the player.

- A better car healing system. I find that SHAR gets way too easy because of the wrenches, which instantly fix your car and put it back at full health. This wouldn't be a bad idea, but wrenches are usually found at shortcuts that are very easy to identify and take as they're marked by Krusty Glass. This creates an issue where the shortcuts really always have this advantage over the longer routes, since you save time and get your car fixed. There's literally no reason in any of SHAR's vanilla missions to not take a shortcut, which I find a pretty distracting issue. Perhaps a wrench only heals 25 percent of your car?

- More mission objectives. SHAR kind of lacks here and it'd be cool to see some entirely new ones. I notice GTA has less time based ones, which might be refreshing to see in a more SHAR-like game. I personally prefer SHAR's focus on timers since it creates a sense of urgency for me, but I can see the benefits of having more variety. SHAR really lacks in missions that lack timers and expect you to fail in other ways. The only ones I can name are follow missions, race missions, and Office Spaced (which is oddly enough the only mission of it's kind in the whole game).

- The ability to re-play bonus missions. They're time based in the sense that they're only open for a brief period of time (this is going off of my story mode idea), but if the player completely misses them, they can use Mission Warp to go back to them or use a feature similar to the Scrapbook seen in the pause menu.
I'll get hate for this but i'd probably interested in car customization and character clothing customization. Oh and unlocks. Lots of unlocks.