Forum Mod Bakery Docs

where can i get the simpsons map?

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
hi, new here, im curios to know where i can get the map of the game as an obj for example or other formats
[deleted user]
3 yrs ago (Statistics)
The maps of the game are stored in separate region files, which you can find in the game's art folder. The region files have the following "format": lYrX.p3d or lYzX.p3d, where Y is the level's number and X - the region's number
Open them up with P3D Editor, click Tools > Export All Static Entity Models XML (or OBJ), rinse and repeat with each remaining region of that level and then you can import the entire map to Blender
i saw some models and maps p3d editor, some maps terrain are colorless they are only mesh, thats why i wanted to know if someone already did import the entire map of the game, ive seen soo many vidoes of the game
[deleted user]
3 yrs ago (Statistics)
Select settings > Keep shared resources loaded for previews
90% of the textures in a level are stored in that level's TERRA file, this setting makes the region P3Ds load up the textures from that TERRA file
wow dude thanks alot, the texture are all fine now in preview and it looks awesome, but now for example when i did the export to obj Export All Static Entity and when i open it in blender the meshes dont match each other, for example the birdge is bigger than the entire map and ect, btw i exported the .p3d file that hase all the mashes

[deleted user]
3 yrs ago (Statistics)
Not really sure what do you mean
Can you take a screenshot of Blender's UI with the meshes present?
This post has been removed.
3 yrs ago (Statistics)
Link
Link

so as you see i selected the entire map and exported as obj, that the mashes come out as a mess in blender
[deleted user]
3 yrs ago (Statistics)
Huh, that's weird. The regions should have an offset
I'm not really familiar with Blender 2.7 since I didn't even try opening it, so, I can only suggest trying the same trick on 2.8 and see if it works
Ohh sorry, it was my fault, when i imported the map i couldn't see it becuase it was far away, soo i did geometry to origin soo the object would come to the middle point, i guess that also included each object individual thats why all are a mess now, soo only scaling it small does the job, now it looks great Link