Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Initial D - AE86 Vehicle Mod

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hehe, so you all thought I was dead now didn't ya.

After being absent for some time (like 3 - 4 years), I decided to come back to tie up a few loose ends, one being to actually release a "mod" in any capacity. So while this car mod isn't anything super special, it's one foot in the door of modding. Who knows, maybe this will help inspire some peeps again to make bigger and better mods. I sure hope to one day, on the scale of a whole new level even, but in my current position not so much lol. Maybe a character mod next with a Takumi Fujiwara model, that seems easy enough to achieve.

Anyways, I hope you guys like it, especially those Initial D fans out there. I noticed that this car game had literally no JDM based vehicles, or mods that I couldn't find at least. So I decided to take it into my own hands.

(NOTE: The mod is technically unrefined, still need to edit colliders to match the geometry, and fix textural / phonebooth presentation issues / give it car sounds)

Enjoy!!!
-Redberd36

Download - drive.google.com/file/d/1Gfxv1fTDm-tXRgr9MU2RCwV-XrB7n-gM/view?usp=sharing

Nice car!
5 stars all around
That's cool, but the link doesn't work.
Link update if possible ^^
This post has been removed.
2 yrs ago (Edited 2 years ago)