Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Apu Nahasapeemapetilon: Ace Cashier [New Version! - Public Release 1.2]

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
[deleted user]
3 yrs ago (Statistics)
There isn't any unfortunately, and I currently don't have any plans on adding them
Apologies
[deleted user]
3 yrs ago (Statistics)
Hey there! The modification was updated to 1.1.1, introducing:
An updated trigger limit to exclude any of the possible crashes completely
And, overally, "compatibility" for 1.26 (if you can all it that)
Enjoy!
Looks promising! Thank you!
[deleted user]
2 yrs ago (Statistics)
Hey there, a new version was released!
The difficulties have arrived! You can now play on either Easy, Normal, Hard o Cashier God
Be advised that neither of the three extra difficulties have been tested by the beta testing team as it was disbanded, but I can indeed confirm that you can beat the game playing on every difficulty with the exception of...well
Cashier God is made to be unfair and exhausting, I doubt you can actually beat the game in it's entirely, solely using this difficulty setting, but no one's stopping you, good luck!
The difficulties themselves aren't just purely timer-related, some missions feature extra elements, such as police chases, increased/decreased amount of collectibles and tweaked Hit & Run values! (more cops and a larger fine)
On topic of that, every remix of Ace Attorney music by Jatello was replaced by 'newly' made soundtrack by JTPaper, and it's pretty good too!
Anyways, this is the last update, I don't plan on pushing more content here, but I will support the mod and try to get rid of any bugs or complaints as I can
Happy playing!
How can I get access to the difficulty? I loaded up the game but I can't find where to switch it
Mod settings menu, accessible under the mod description or via the right-click context menu when selecting the mod's listing in the launcher itself.
Thank you!
Is there a valid link to download this mod? I want to play this mod but in Nexus the mod no longer exists and I was wondering if anyone has a valid link to download this mod, I would appreciate it if they do
Is there a valid link to download this mod? I want to play this mod but in Nexus the mod no longer exists and I was wondering if anyone has a valid link to download this mod, I would appreciate it if they do

I have it, contact me on Discord for a download link - @danny_the_hunter