Forum Mod Bakery Docs

14 Hour Stream for Dogs Trust charity SHAR mods

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Playing cops in springfield, annoy squidward, pickle mod & protix for 14 hrs LIVE NOW on YT, 100% of donations go to Dogs Trust charity, currently raised $25 @ www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oulTZ8rkoI
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think it's a good idea to advertise your channel after being criticized for shamelessly advertising an older stream to an old comment thread that is actually on topic with the video it's in.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLLLq-TG4L8&lc=UgzodZ4vyPsDZ4YPEqp4AaABAg.9DktBmiFVVe9K5JHipi_6Y

I'd agree with that but its a charity thing and too be honest here I'm okay taking sides with someone advertising if its for a good cause.
Also while I don't agree with self promotion, I don't see why that 4 month old YouTube comment is relevant to this thread. How would you have found those comments anyway? Do you refresh that video every day and open the replies to that specific comment?
Yesterday, I was discussing with Nightbane about his "next big video," a Top 10 SHAR mods video (which was teased in a community post on his YouTube channel). That conversation somewhat led to the video I linked, and I just so happened to find that very comment. Seeing as that first advertisement came out of nowhere (and I doubt this is actually his first), I did not appreciate how he was doing it again here.