Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Speculation/Analysis

Posted in Donut Mod
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
With Jake dropping tons of hints, and tomorrow's announcement, I couldn't resist from making this thread.
NOTHING IS OFFICIAL NOR FINAL. THIS IS MOSTLY MY SPECULATION
Anyways, here is everything that we know.

The Conspiracy Update Missions:
As of 11/26, Mission 1 will start at Chief Wiggum's house, and will require you to drive to Lard Lad's to get donuts for him, presumably because he refuses to help you otherwise. This part isn't on a timer. Once you get there, you will have to follow a trail of donuts leading to the donuts truck in the school playground. In a different mission, you find out that the truck is empty! You have to collect the missing donuts, find the thief, and return the donuts to chief Wiggum.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzbMm7BxFEM
(Note: The Conspiracy Update has been restarted, so this mission might get redesigned)

World Mods:
No screenshot/video proof of this, but Jake pretty much confirmed that it is possible.
donutteam.com/forum/topic/397/

The Holiday Event:
It will last for two days - December 22, and 23.

Selectable (Non-random) Vehicle Skins:
A menu for selecting car skins is planned.
This is not possible yet. It is just an Idea.
twitter.com/jakeandreoli/status/669418085393264640
twitter.com/jakeandreoli/status/669418002396405760

Difficulty:
"One of our developers is currently working on tweaking the difficulty to make Donut Mod more enjoyable for both casual and hardcore players. We're hoping to introduce all of these changes in The Conspiracy Update!"
In other words, normal mode will be easier for newer players, and deathfish is being worked on.
donutteam.com/forum/topic/408/

Misc.:
The Patty Wagon stats will be buffed.
donutteam.com/forum/topic/388/
Multiplayer isn't happening for a while.
donutteam.com/forum/topic/397/

The Market:
Not gonna say anything about this, since everything that we know is organized in this thread, and there's an announcement tomorrow.

A Secret:
Jake recently tweeted this:
Hey i can't sleep. You should watch the donut mod announcement vid and tell me if you notice the HUGE change that I snuck in the video
twitter.com/jakeandreoli/status/670157772923736066
The change has nothing to do with the vehicle or the npcs. Just for your information. Have fun searching!
twitter.com/jakeandreoli/status/670157936061259776
Also if you notice it, don't ask how we did it. That was tedious as can be, but doing new things is our specialty
twitter.com/jakeandreoli/status/670158536203177984

Two Last things:
- If Jake says "If Only" that means "It is planned".
- Go follow Jake on Twitter. Now.

I should probably say this again:
NOTHING IS OFFICIAL NOR FINAL. THIS IS MOSTLY MY SPECULATION
Thanks for the information! I was wondering what the hell that crazy dude was tweeting about!

But in all seriousness, good speculation. We'll let you know some more information tomorrow, maybe you'll find some of your speculation is right or wrong.
prntscr.com/9a3plj

this should help you spot the difference