Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Not Finding Simpson.exe

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
So I followed all the steps in order to play and download hit and run but when I arrived to the step of clicking launch on the launcher , I wasn't able to find simpsons.exe in C:\Program Files (x86)\Vivendi Universal Games\The Simpsons Hit & Run and also couldn't find an install folder containing it . I wanted to know if the game will still work well if I download the game from somewhere else and just launch it on the launcher? Thank you for reading my post and please help . EDIT: I would also like to know how do you use mods
Where did you install your game? Go to that directory and if you do not have a Simpsons.exe, you're missing something
I managed to download the game off of [Removed] and the game works well , I would like to know now how do you setup mods , I already have the multiplayer mod preinstalled in my mods folder but would like to know how to setup other mods and also would like to know if there is a tutorial on how to set them up on the website that I should watch , I am new to this. Thank you for reading my post and please help