Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Homer³ Mod (1.0)

Please login to contribute to the conversation.

The famous segment from Treehouse of Horror VI is now playable...kinda. Wander around the mysterious 3D world and marvel at the strange sights within.
Please note: this mod does NOT contain any erotic cakes.
Featuring:
  • Drivable shapes and equations
  • Signposts
  • A library and pool
  • One angry cone
  • Absolutely nothing to actually do!
This was my first ever go at modding The Simpsons: Hit & Run - I've been making mod spotlights for a while now and figured it was time to give it a go myself. There's a lot that could be improved but hey, if you want to walk around the creepy grid zone from Treehouse of Horror VI then today is your lucky day. I've got a video below showcasing the mod as well as one documenting my process making it.

Big thanks to all the tools and helpful threads on here, I definitely couldn't have done it without them.

Download:
Google Drive (29mb)
Nice to see this uploaded on the forum, brilliant mod!
Congratulations on your release! I've been watching your videos for awhile now and for a first mod, this is an incredible feat.

I really hope to see you around here more!

I've also gone ahead and verified your profile.
Genius! This is a really cool idea.
Holy Macaroni ! This is awesome!
Has anybody seen the movie tron?
[deleted user]
2 yrs ago (Statistics)
Hell yeah, great to see you here pal! Your first modding attempt is very impressive not gonna lie, excited to see more from you in the future! 👀
Thanks for the kind words everyone, and for the verification!

The quoted post is unavailable.

...Yes. I mean no. No.
This is wicked! Well done mate
[deleted user]
2 yrs ago (Statistics)
This has got to be the best first attempt at a mod I've seen on the forum. I'm so impressed by it and I haven't even played it yet.