Forum Mod Bakery Docs

The Lucas Holiday Event is now live! [Day 2 now out]

Posted in Announcements
Please login to contribute to the conversation.

We have published the page for the Holiday event. Content will be pushed to the page and the forum on December 23rd and December 24th at 12:00am UTC.

This year we want to give thanks to one of our closest friends, the one who has made everything we do possible. This event was crafted with @Lucasc190 and all he has done for the modding community, Donut Team, and each of us as individuals. We really appreciate everything he's done, will do, and wish we could repay him for it all!

As you enjoy your festive events, please remember this is the time of giving for one another, not taking. This is the time for love and compassion. We thank each and every one of you for all you've done for us. We'll make sure to continue to work harder into the next year.

--

Free background
Similar to the Halloween event, we've created a small background that you can use to get into the festive time! It's a little present from us that we took a little bit to make, and we think it's awesome.
Click to get full 1080p image

--

Changelog:
This time around, all changes will be listed on this thread. You can see a list of things released and announced on this changelog.

December 22nd
Website
- Added the Holiday event page.

December 23rd
Mods
- Added the Road Rage Character Pack as a download
- Added the Diddy Kong Racing: Jungle Falls as a download

Download on sharmods.donutteam.com
More information here

December 24th
Mods
- Added the Luigi's Circuit mod for download.

Tools
- Added the Lucas' Pure3D Editor 4 tool for download.

Jungle Falls
- Fixed a bug where wall collision was misplaced and allowed the player to fall out of the world.
- Removed sand from the HUD's map as it was unneccessary.
- Increased the time allowed to complete "Dino Rage!" by 15 seconds.
- Lowered the pricing of cars in Gil's shop. In future versions, we will increase this and with the addition of more coins being placed.
- Excluded the folder "DKR" from the compiled mod as it was empty.
--

Happy Holidays everyone,
The Donut Team staff.
You guys rock :O

Happy Holidays!
Personally, I love awesome tools for modders to use, and awesome new things to use in our mods. Thanks Lucas and the DT team so much! If it wasn't for all of it, I could never do things like have Cletus drive around Springfield in a monster truck, collecting diapers from a diaper van, or destroying the elementary school's playground. Thanks so much! :D
Day 1 is now out. Enjoy the content, please report any issues and we'll try our best to fix them in a timely manner.

The First Custom Map
More information is available here!

Road Rage Characters!
More information is available here!

Happy Holidays, and stay tuned for day 2!
There's a death trigger in the Jungle Falls map that pops out of the ground a little. prntscr.com/9hg691 - other than that, everything looks really cool and awesome and amazing and stuff <3

Also, in the 2nd race, the AI cars fall, they get reset backwards, then fall... again... and again... rip Kent.
Hey I found a bug in the Diddy Kong map as when I double jump in one of the ponds near the tunnel and stone pillar I fall threw the map.
If you can take a screenshot where it'd make it easier to fix. But i will look in to it.
Hi, I downloaded the Road Rage Characters Mod. The main menu of the game works fine but once I get to the news paper loading screen, the game crashes saying "Simpsons.exe has stopped working". Happy Holidays :)
[deleted user]
8 yrs ago (Statistics)
This is amazing! Happy holidays to everyone at Donut Team!
[deleted user]
8 yrs ago (Statistics)
Those pesky traffic a.i. ,oh well, you can always disable them