Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Sonic mod?

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
I have some ideas to spare on a possible mod of Sonic the Hedgehog for SHAR.

* He is the playable character as a skin change over Homer.
* Increase your running speed to match Sonic's from his games.
* Add his cool looking vehicle from the Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing game to drive.
* Buzz Cola coins replaced with gold rings as the currency to buy stuff.
* Outfits like changing his colour, giving him a hat to wear or even Light Speed Shoes.
* A mission pack that, like in his games, involves Sonic stopping Dr. Eggman and his nefarious plans to dominate the land and make it his named Eggman Empire.
* Other characters to play as or meet, ones like Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, Rouge, Silver and many others.
* Include a custom map depicting the levels Green Hill Zone, Ice Cap Zone, Emerald Coast Zone, etc.
* ...You know, it would be a definite approval for Collector Cards replaced with the Chaos Emeralds. That's why they're both 7! :D

And before you ask... No I am not a contributor to making mods and such, only a simple-life person. Since I was never taught how to make things run well, I wouldn't even choose to join in. Otherwise I'll just mess stuff up easily. So, I leave it to the professionals (like you guys here) in creating and working on mods, whereas it's easy for me to suggest new ideas as I write them.
this is close