Forum Mod Bakery Docs

I'm surprised about SHAR's unused content.

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Just like certain other games that people revealed about unused content they lacked, Simpsons H&R is also one of them, as mentioned and showcased by The Cutting Room Floor wiki. Shame... That would of been cool as extra things packed in and functional. Ones like the missing Gags, tunes, misplaced "American Gothic" portrait from Level 1, and the closed off Area 939/Rich Side and Nuclear Power Plant interiors of Level 7. It's also why there are "spooky" leftovers just ahead of those closed places that you can still reach using cheats and mods. You know, the jump ramp camera part by the Gasoline station still exists there when you drive to it, and a weird green sludge-kind of beacon object I've just discovered somewhere around Area 939/Rich Side. :O
Hello,
unused stuff appreciation isn't a new thing at donut team;-)!
Some of us made restoration mods in the past, but most of them are discontinued now.
I personally have made on my own, here it is: donutteam.com/forum/topic/3163
Hello,
unused stuff appreciation isn't a new thing at donut team;-)!
Some of us made restoration mods in the past, but most of them are discontinued now.
I personally have made on my own, here it is: donutteam.com/forum/topic/3163

Nice. :)
I also really like the unused content of shar, I would have liked jasper to have an important role and it is unfair that grandfather stole it And I wish the chase sedans were patrol cars

(Multiple posts merged by moderator.)

I mean the chase sedans

simpsons-hit-and-run.fandom.com/wiki/Chase_Sedan
This post has been removed.
2 yrs ago (Statistics)
2 yrs ago (Statistics)
2 yrs ago (Statistics)
2 yrs ago (Statistics)
2 yrs ago (Statistics)
The absolute surplus of unused content and prerelease/development history relevant to this game is something I've always been incredibly interested in, its actually what got me to Donut Team in the first place. In recent times this has exploded massively and I've got a lot of catching up to do because the last few days have been wild! But yeah, its a very cool area to look into as a whole.