Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Evergreen Terrace's backgrounds. (L1/L4/L7)

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Those houses and roads visible in the scenery of Levels 1, 4 and 7 are very nice... Right? But it's also no wonder why their roads (from the hills) aren't connected to the main ones you normally drive on, too. Here's a couple of screenshots I took at Level 1's bridge from Springfield Cemetary to Cletus' house.

You can see a road and houses under the bridge next to the river. (Screenshot taken in the original game.)

And in the opposite direction, you can see there's a weird dead-end where the road leads into water. Also, oddly, there's a stone wall texture piece below it. (Screenshot taken in Colou's Fully Connected Map mod.)

Extra notes: Jumping on to the road below this bridge will reset you back on the main path, and if you go out of bounds, there is a hidden gigantic road underneath the river.
Oh by the way, Level 1's skybox (mountains, forests and daylight) reminds me of Marble Garden Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog 3 on the SEGA Mega Drive. When I look at it, I also have that game's zone music play in my mind.