Forum Mod Bakery Docs

That unused Audi TT vehicle is interesting, right?

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
It's also like another test car next to the redbrick, except that it's the only deleted vehicle that wasn't even included in the All Bonus Cars cheat code to select and drive. I've seen the car was restored in Donut Mod 2 and 3, but that the doors aren't openable and its shadow isn't exactly perfect (you can see the side of the shadow is a bit off).

I think I'd like Danny to bring back this car in his Beta Restoration mod too, even if it would replace the redbrick, which I don't really mind him doing so.
The model of this car (tt.p3d, 124 KB in file size) is found in the game's folder of vehicles. It's also interesting to see it using Lucas' Pure3D Editor too, just like discovering other unused P3D files.
It kind of bugs me how that car isn't centred, but yeah it is pretty great. I remember watching an old video (around like 2009) on someone driving a red TT & I always wondered what car that was. Big disappointment on my eyes when I found out it was just a retexture.
It kind of bugs me how that car isn't centred, but yeah it is pretty great. I remember watching an old video (around like 2009) on someone driving a red TT & I always wondered what car that was. Big disappointment on my eyes when I found out it was just a retexture.

Same.