Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Level 2 (and 5) map tweak?

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Should there be a non-main mod/add-on for SHAR that removes the closed-off shortcuts and car wrecks in Level 2's Matlock Expressway area? I've seen Donut Mod 4 had them cleared too, but in during certain missions. And I'm also wondering if it would be compatible for Colou's Fully Connected Map, since that uses Level 2's map version, not Level 5. (Screenshot below taken from Colou's FCM mod by myself today.)
There is indeed a mod that does remove the wreckage that Colou also made ages back! Sadly it’s for Level 2 only, but it can be used for a mod rather easily as opposed to decompiling Donut Mod 4 for the assets instead. Currently, a public version for Level 5 does not exist as far as I’m aware?

There is also another modified version that adds traffic nodes to allow traffic to pass through the area wreckage, but also adds some other things as well to the map that aren’t exclusive to the Matlock Expressway area.
There is indeed a mod that does remove the wreckage that Colou also made ages back! Sadly it’s for Level 2 only, but it can be used for a mod rather easily as opposed to decompiling Donut Mod 4 for the assets instead. Currently, a public version for Level 5 does not exist as far as I’m aware?

There is also another modified version that adds traffic nodes to allow traffic to pass through the area wreckage, but also adds some other things as well to the map that aren’t exclusive to the Matlock Expressway area.

Wow, that's great! :D

OK, just downloaded these and tried them out, and they are good! Thanks, Kenny! :)