Some Challenge Mod [V9.97 Final Version] NEW UPDATE!

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
I agree. What about collectible cards? Some of them hang high in the air. How to get to them if the character cannot fly?

It's near impossible to obtain the Fun Fact Cards to go on a tricky way to jump high in the air with a trampoline or Vent.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3xGEjzrctY

You can watch the video how to find a secret way to collect the Fun Fact Cards?, if it's too difficult to obtain those tricky way?
Yeah, I would not have guessed that you need to jump on the right object so that the character takes off in the right direction
Hello, dear friend. I have this question. Why did you decide to change the 2 bonus missions on levels 6 and 7?
Hello, dear friend. I have this question. Why did you decide to change the 2 bonus missions on levels 6 and 7?

Hello, Pavlushkan!

Since Version 9, if you mean, I decide to change a Bonus Mission on Level 6 from Bowlarama than before it was a locator of KrustyLu Studio with Snake? Because I found it better an Ultimate Challenge 6 from the Bowlarama to chasing around with Nuclear Waste Barrel, and also Bonus Missions alike “Level 6 Mission 3”.

Since Version 9.9.1, I decide to change a Bonus Mission on Level 7, because before I found it a bad idea for Ultimate Challenge 7, and mistake to think about how not to suppose to see an earlier this “Final Challenge”, even like says on Fun Fact Cards it called '”A NEW TWIST”, but with a respective challenge, so I prefer to change a Bonus Mission on Level 7 with Lard Lad's, and also MR.Burns replaces Smithers from the Power Plant, but Level 7 Challenge 6 is better with an Ultimate Challenge on Level 7.
It's clear. But you made it so hard. As for me, the previous versions of the missions were easier to pass.
By the way, I only have 2 missions left to complete the game)
It's clear. But you made it so hard. As for me, the previous versions of the missions were easier to pass.

Yes, I made it near-impossible to beat an Ultimate Challenge 6 & 7, but Some Challenge Mod is a unique game, and more complex Ultimate Challenge than Bonus Challenge Token, and Mandatory Challenge, so there is so much difference between the competitive Challenges.
I had a hard time completing the tier 6 bonus mission, but I couldn't complete the tier 7 bonus mission.