Some Challenge Mod (Coming Soon!)

This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
I can explain to you what is “Some Challenge Mod?”

Some Challenge Mod contains new fairly long challenge. These challenges don't have anything to do with the original story. As of now, Level 7 is available (about time, too). I hope if you like this mod.

It's me who found the rare and lost Real mod by SomeBot, to make level 4 to 7, so it's will be awesome gameplay!

Vehicles have received a change in their stats. This is to make the game have a more balanced selection of vehicles. As you may notice, there are a lot of vehicles people don't ever use because of their poor stats compared to the others'. For instance, the Duff Truck or Donut Truck would be the lowest tier, while the70's Sports Car would be the highest tier.

Ultimate Challenge is very hard to win to achieve the overpowered vehicles with +15 Stars.

Every Stat will have +12 Stars, even average.

Hit & Run is more vicious with destruction!

Wasp cameras aren't going to be changed in this mod. This is mainly a mod that features new missions/challenges.

Download link to Some Challenge Mod V8.1: NOT AVAILABLE YET!

Question, do you have permission from SomeBot to post it?

Yes.

Yes.

Hello. I was just contacted by SomeBot, they told me that they didn't give any permission to do that.
Whoops, sorry, I was a mistake.
Oh, that's sad, because it's a rare mod, and that's my best mod.
Btw, what should I suppose to do? Because I spend many days an hour to work these cool unused levels 4 to 7. I find it the best mod of Some Challenge mod. Since 2016 I start to play SCM and I find it a cool mod, and later in 2018, I miss it! And I am also obsessed with this SCM game ever! So I am a fan of this. It's a rare or unique mod, too!
You could perhaps compile only the missions you made in a different mod and release them under a different name.
You could perhaps compile only the missions you made in a different mod and release them under a different name.

So that's mean it's like what I made in a different mod, about a few months ago, like this ? forum.donutteam.com/forum/topic/4741-simpsons-hit-run-triple-quest-mod-level-1-available-v1-00-beta

And btw, what about SCM Remake Version of mine, like few weeks ago ?
It means, you remove any of the missions SomeBot made out of your mod & compile the mod without his work. A remake is okay as long as you don't use any of their assets.