Forum Mod Bakery Docs

"The Bullet" Car Mod Thingy

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
This is a brand new radical mod, which is a much better version of the sportsB!

Get it from Gil in level 1, today!

Image:

Download here:
mega.nz/file/181GxaLQ#wY2X43Em8WVXaNPWjUGCgn1-J3wC3MB9-NqliggATBQ

(side note: thanks to maz, and a couple of others in the discord server)
DO NOT DOWNLOAD,

Its a virus and infected my computer with 27 spywares and ransomwares. The file size is too big for anti viruses to scan it and the link is an ip grabber aswell. Forgot to say it asks for you social security number and credit card information. My 360000€ dollar computer is rendered useless now. I believe the white van parking outside full of kidnappers is a part of this too.
Great mod it made my life have a meaning again the game has an fps boost too now. Thank you for making this, i will never stop playing this game as this is just too good not to play it.
This post has been removed.
2 yrs ago (Statistics)
DO NOT DOWNLOAD,

Its a virus and infected my computer with 27 spywares and ransomwares. The file size is too big for anti viruses to scan it and the link is an ip grabber aswell. Forgot to say it asks for you social security number and credit card information. My 360000€ dollar computer is rendered useless now. I believe the white van parking outside full of kidnappers is a part of this too.

YESQ!Q! W!UH!?!¡¡?!I)!UI"! UI! " SAME!!1!!1!
MY COMPUTER NOW APPEARS WITH A PURPLE MONKE AND WANTS MY INFO.
Man, shut up with this messages...
PD: This Mod It´s cool ;D
DO NOT DOWNLOAD,

Hello and welcome! I know he's your friend and you're trying to show support in funny ways but it would be nice if you would add to the comments that it's all a joke. Some people might take it seriously and believe it's a real concern. Thank you for understanding ^^'
Very Nice Job I like it
Cool