Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Futurama: Hit & Run - Demo - Trailer 1

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Good News everyone!

Further information to be revealed shortly!
Wow, I'm so hyped!
Yes! This is what I've been waiting for!

I hope that classic Futurama Intro is played straight after the Tutorial Mission or something. Or even if it's just used as the game's intro.
this will be awesome
Pls I hope the Demo can be a lot of effort :D!
hello, I have a few questions for you.
1) When will the mod be released?
2) will there be an open test of the mod? I would really like to play, even if it is not completed.
3) you promised to reveal additional information, but a whole month has already passed, should we expect it?
Sorry for the inaccuracies of the translation, I am writing this text through google translator
@antrast

1) The full mod has no definite release date, however we're hoping to get a demo for Level 1 out this summer. The mod is still in a very unfinished state but we think it'd be nice for the community to play a version of the mod featuring the chunk of content that already exists. This demo is and will not be indicative of the final product and will be drastically different to a full release.
2) This summer (hopefully).

~ will / wilaim
@antrast

1) The full mod has no definite release date, however we're hoping to get a demo for Level 1 out this summer. The mod is still in a very unfinished state but we think it'd be nice for the community to play a version of the mod featuring the chunk of content that already exists. This demo is and will not be indicative of the final product and will be drastically different to a full release.
2) This summer (hopefully).

~ will / wilaim

Thanks a lot for the quick response! I look forward to your mod. good luck