Raid Boss Mod {Level 5 Available} NEW VERSION V.2.50!

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Allow me to explain, “What is 'Raid Boss Mod'?!”

Raid Boss Mod contains new fairly unique, and battling… oh yeah… it's called Raid Boss. These battles limit every 5 Minutes and every Round 1 to 7 in the raid battle to take down the enemies while in the fight. As of now, Level 6 and 7 is not available yet, so maybe download and play it or something if you like it?

One player will face off against the villain to reach a cumulative win mark…

EVERY 7 MISSION OF EVERY LEVEL, IT WILL STILL BE DR.STANLEE'S BOSS WITHOUT LEVEL 5, SO IT WILL BE A CODY POSSESSED. Do you recognize an episode, it's called I Am Furious (Yellow) person with Comic Book Guy?

Download link to Raid boss Mod!

Version History

2.5.0 (May 17 2022)

• Level 5 released.
  • Knight Boat (Increase Set Hit Points!).
  • Credit Added (Properly)
  • New Additional Characters
  • Some New Sprites Added!

2.1.1 (May 15 2022)

• Planet Hype Homer's Car (Fix crashes!)

2.1.0 (May 15 2022)

• Level 4 released.
  • L1M1 A.I Pickup Truck (SetMass Nerfed!)
  • El Carro Loco Replace Hover Bike in Level 2.
  • Planet Hype Homer's Car Replace Surveillance Van in Level 3
  • New Licence Screen.
  • New Intro Cutscene.
  • Mod's Icon updated.
  • DR.Stanlee's new voice clip for during each mission & the end of each mission.
  • L2 Remove Issue End of Game!
  • L1 Custom Traffic
  • L2 Custom Traffic
  • L3 Custom Traffic
  • L1 New DLC Traffic in Level 1

1.8.0 (May 10 2022)

• Level 3 released.
  • Change Mission Description during the battle. “Raid Boss 1/7! DEFEAT PRINCIPAL SKINNER (Just an example...)”
  • Mod's Icon updated.

1.5.5 (May 9 2022)

• Cody name replace Wolfie.

1.5.0 (May 8 2022)

• Level 2 released.
  • L1M2 Fix Grammatic Error
  • L1M3 Fix Grammatic Error
  • L1M7 Fix Grammatic Error
  • L1BM1 Fix Grammatic Error
  • Cody is now a playable vehicle.
  • Mod's Icon updated.

1.0.0 (Apr 27 2022)

- Initial release.

CREDITS
  • Mod Creator
ImmortalFlamixGod

• Beta Testers
Cody The Wolfie Boy

• Additional Characters
Loren Goodwin

Have Fun and Good Luck! :D
Next level 2, coming soon!
Hey, I had an idea for a Raid Boss. It would be against me using the Sports Wolfer and that raid boss would take place in Level 2 Mission 4.
The Sports Wolfer can be accessible and unlocked in Level 2 and it's stats are like this:

Speed: 5 - 5
Acceleration: 4.5 - 5
Toughness: 5 - 5
Handling: 3 - 5

The Sports Wolfer's Model should be just like SportsA but unique and the Hue & Saturation must be used and should be coloured Sky Blue because it is my favourite color.
By the way, the Mission Title should be called:

A Wolf-Tastic Howl

The Mission Description has to be described like this:

RAID BATTLE RECEPTION: HE IS THE LEADER OF ALL WOLVES & WEREWOLVES. HE IS PORTRAYED WEARING TAILS LIKE SHOES, A LIGHT BLUE SHIRT, AND DARKENED LIGHT BLUE PANTS. HE IS ALSO THE FATHER OF THE WOLFIE FAMILY IN THE HOWLING WOODS.

I also made a Simpsons Hit & Run icon of myself and a full render of myself if you want to use them for the mod. Just give me credit when using the icon, Mission Title, Mission Description, And The Render. Okay?
Hey, I had an idea for a Raid Boss. It would be against me using the Sports Wolfer and that raid boss would take place in Level 2 Mission 4.
The Sports Wolfer can be accessible and unlocked in Level 2 and it's stats are like this:

Speed: 5 - 5
Acceleration: 4.5 - 5
Toughness: 5 - 5
Handling: 3 - 5

The Sports Wolfer's Model should be just like SportsA but unique and the Hue & Saturation must be used and should be coloured Sky Blue because it is my favourite color.
By the way, the Mission Title should be called:

A Wolf-Tastic Howl

The Mission Description has to be described like this:

RAID BATTLE RECEPTION: HE IS THE LEADER OF ALL WOLVES & WEREWOLVES. HE IS PORTRAYED WEARING TAILS LIKE SHOES, A LIGHT BLUE SHIRT, AND DARKENED LIGHT BLUE PANTS. HE IS ALSO THE FATHER OF THE WOLFIE FAMILY IN THE HOWLING WOODS.

I also made a Simpsons Hit & Run icon of myself and a full render of myself if you want to use them for the mod. Just give me credit when using the icon, Mission Title, Mission Description, And The Render. Okay?

Hello Wolfie! Yes sure, and thank you for telling me I will make a new update, soon! 🙂👍
This post has been removed.
Posted 2 weeks ago · View Statistics
Next level 3, coming soon! Probably middle of May. but perhaps!
i hope this mod has a fully maximum traffic like this
CreateTrafficGroup( 0 );
AddTrafficModel( "minivanA",4,1 );
AddTrafficModel( "glastruc",2,1 );
AddTrafficModel( "schoolbu",1,1 );
AddTrafficModel( "pickupA",4 );
AddTrafficModel( "taxiA",4,1 );
AddTrafficModel( "sedanB",4 );
AddTrafficModel( "sportsA",4 );
AddTrafficModel( "pizza",2,1 );
AddTrafficModel( "compactA",4 );
AddTrafficModel( "SUVA",3,1 );
AddTrafficModel( "garbage",2,1 );
AddTrafficModel( "sportsB",4 );
AddTrafficModel( "ambul",2,1 );
AddTrafficModel( "votetruc",1,1 );
AddTrafficModel( "cubetruc",1,1 );
AddTrafficModel( "sportsC",4 );
CloseTrafficGroup( );
//
i hope this mod has a fully maximum traffic like this
CreateTrafficGroup( 0 );
AddTrafficModel( "minivanA",4,1 );
AddTrafficModel( "glastruc",2,1 );
AddTrafficModel( "schoolbu",1,1 );
AddTrafficModel( "pickupA",4 );
AddTrafficModel( "taxiA",4,1 );
AddTrafficModel( "sedanB",4 );
AddTrafficModel( "sportsA",4 );
AddTrafficModel( "pizza",2,1 );
AddTrafficModel( "compactA",4 );
AddTrafficModel( "SUVA",3,1 );
AddTrafficModel( "garbage",2,1 );
AddTrafficModel( "sportsB",4 );
AddTrafficModel( "ambul",2,1 );
AddTrafficModel( "votetruc",1,1 );
AddTrafficModel( "cubetruc",1,1 );
AddTrafficModel( "sportsC",4 );
CloseTrafficGroup( );
//

Hopefully in Level 4!

Maybe.
sound a great plan for level 5 and 6
Just giving you something to notice, First things first, you must give me credit for the stuff I had that you used in the Credits so everyone knows you used them while crediting them Like the Cody Raid Boss Idea, and just in case you might have to fix the name, because in the 4th Raid Boss Mission, I'm not called Wolfie. I'm named Cody, so you would look at something like:

"RAID (Number Here)! DEFEAT CODY"

And secondly, I would like to be a Playable Character in Level 6 and You as a Playable Character in Level 7. You know why? Because Bart & Homer both get Extra Play time over the others. I thankfully do have Voice Clips of myself for The Simpsons Hit & Run and a Render of what My Simpsons self would look like so that I can indeed be playable. So, the 5 Vehicles I would use will be these:

Cody's Main Level 6 Car: "The Car Built For Wolfies" (Uses the Car Built For Homer's Model but Sky Blue)
Cody's 3 Purchasable Level 6 Vehicles: "The Globex Super Hero Car (MEDIUM)" (Uses the Globex Villain Car's Model but Dark Blue and Costs 750 Coins), "Cody's Wolfie Ferrari (HEAVY)" (Uses the Red Ferrari's Model but Sky Blue and Costs 1000 Coins), "Super Sports Wolfer (SUPER HEAVY)" (Uses the 70's Sports Car Model but Blue and Costs 2000 Coins)
Cody's Unlockable Level 6 Ultimate Raid Boss Vehicle: "Planet Hype Wolfie Car (HYPER)" (Uses the Planet Hyper 50's Car's Model but Sky Blue)

Here are the Videos that have my Voice clips, and You'll need them. I promise you, It'll make me feel more lifeful if you use them.

Voice Clips set (1/2): youtu.be/C39bQqBAZHQ
Voice Clips set (2/2): youtu.be/4NILj5Kns_Y

And for the Character style...
This is what it'll look like!

Now, The Model will look like Bart but with the colours of the Render you're seeing. I wish you good luck making me playable!

Oh! I almost forgot the Raid Bosses! The Raid Bosses I would go against if I was in this mod are:
Raid Boss 1: Snake (Uses The Bandit to Take out the Player)
Raid Boss 2: The Nerd (Uses The Nerd Car to Take out the Player)
Raid Boss 3: Bartman (Uses The Red Ferrari to Take out the Player)
Raid Boss 4: The Quad Cell Phone Team (Uses The Cell Phone Cars to Take out the Player)
Raid Boss 5: Grampa Simpson (Uses The WWII Vehicle w/ Rocket to Take out the Player)
Raid Boss 6: Evil Homer (Uses The 70's Sports Car but Red to Take out the Player)
Raid Boss 7: Dr. Stanlee (Uses The Chase Sedan to Take out the Player)

Keep Going.
|
|
|
\/

Ah, and one more thing too! You know that you want Dr. Stanlee to be the Boss of Mission 7 for each level? Well, I actually want you to not do that for Level 5, because I would be possessed by Dr. Stanlee's Powers, so Apu has to Destroy Me while I'm Possessed and in the Red Sports Wolfer to save me. At the end of the fight, a cutscene would play that I will make for you soon which involves Apu wondering if I was okay and I was, which makes me thank him and I would then become the player Character for Level 6. If you make Level 6 as I asked and you gave me credit for most of the things I said, you would make me the Happiest Wolfie Boy ever! Thank you!

From - Cody The Wolfie Boy