Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Missions and related materials not showing up when I load mods

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum and modding in general, but I'm pretty sure I did everything right. I downloaded two mods, and tried each of them separate of each other, but neither mod's missions were there for me. All of the cars and skins and such were there and perfectly functional, but no text boxes, mission markers, or anything else were present when I loaded up the game. I'm certain I downloaded them correctly, I dragged the .lmlm files from the .zip file into the "mods" folder, just like in the tutorial I looked up. I'll be the first to admit my skills with computers, coding, and the like aren't the greatest. This may be why I am at a complete loss as to what is causing this problem, so I'm hoping those of you with more experience might know what's up. My account's linked, the mods show up properly listed on the launcher, and I am dumbfounded. In any case, this is my first post, and I'm excited to get more heavily into modding and the community in general! Maybe eventually I too will release my own mod.
Is one of the mods "Fully Connected Map" by @Colou ?
If so, read the description of that mod, it currently has no missions.
Otherwise, check if you have the "Free Roam" hack/setting enabled in your Mod Launcher.
Yeah the "Fully Connected Map" mod I do have, but made sure that it was disabled before I tried the others. Now that you mention it, I may have had free roam enabled, I'll see if that was the issue.
Yep, free roam was the issue, I can't believe I didn't think of that! thanks for the help.
No problem!