Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Developing?

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
I have been wanting to do this for a while. I can do modeling and texturing and I would like to offer to help you guys. I can make models that can be used for many things. 

For example to make different pickups in missions available. Also when you get collision stuff figured out I can do that as well.
I am very eager to be a part of this. If you are interested and would like to see some of my work. You can add me on the following applications.

Steam: Can1mex

If you have any questions I would be more than happy to answer. 
Do you have any examples of your work?
Yes how would you like me to send them?
Here is some work. It used to be textured but I removed the photos I used for the textures and it messed up. I can easily remake them though.

gyazo.com/776ccd9f94bf7768675d7b7b575de1d7
Looks like a good model, do you have anything else?
if you want to add me on skype I can show them all in realtime.
This is my library gyazo.com/67cbc1472f67025e458c3b3150542652 so you can see how much stuff I have made.
Do you know how to do rigging and animation? If so, we'd love to work with you on a game we're planning. Either way we'd love to have you for that project so long as you can produce decent work.

I'll add you on Skype when i get a chance. If you want to add me before i get a chance to, it's Jakeaero
I havent had much experience with animation but Im sure I could get into it.
Here is a model to show that I can texture decently. Its a simple model but I wanted the texture to be as lifelike as possible.

gyazo.com/f48fb568e031fe75478c7753c42eda63