Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Suggest Alternative Bonus Cars for Donut Mod

Posted in Announcements
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Some people have raised some complaints about our crossover style Bonus Cars breaking the Simpsons immersion which is understandable.

We'd like to take this opportunity to offer a second alternative set of bonus cars for these players to improve their experience.

We will now be taking suggestions on this thread for what new cars you all would like to see.

These cars will be a new option alongside the original set of crossover bonus cars so you can tailor the Donut Mod experience to your liking.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Hey Loren!

Got a few:

-Nelson's kart from Saturdays of Thunder (level 1 - Nelson's House)

-Malibu Stacy Car (eh) (level 3 - Krustylu Studios)

-Bartmobile (could be a port of the Batmobile from a Batman game with a Bart-style retexturing) (level 2 - Stadium Platform)

-Peter Griffin's Car (would still be a FOX cartoon, could add Peter as a driver and take voice lines from the show) (level 3 - Duff Brewery)

That's all I have for now, I'll post more if I think of them!

-
Not 100% sure which of these cars are already in the game but any of these will do
i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NDQ4WDY3NA==/z/IFQAAMXQCZ1TddwO/$_3.JPG?set_id=2

But to be honest you could just imagine and create your own new cars and that would be fine, its just cars ported from other games that are not immersion friendly.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
"CIA" Van? From Episode When Bart wanted a bike... So, he stoled "Nuclear Secrets" From Power plant for a bike
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Maybe a convertible version of a car built for homer?
How about:

Moe's Sedan
Frinkosonic MHV
Blood Zoni
Homer's RV
The Ministry Machine
Krusty Burger Truck
Li'l Lightnin'

Also, Is it possible to get bikes in the game? There are a few great options for bikes.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
tommygee37 Moe's Sedan is already a car in game obtained by completing all the L2 challenges. Your other ideas sound good though.
Woops, sorry! It's been a while since I've played the game.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
I just noticed, that this is 6Sixty6Topic...
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Speaking of that, the devil car from "How I Spent My Strummer Vacation" would be awesome as a level 7 bonus car!