Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Status Update #7 (16 May 2016)

Posted in Announcements
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Greetings community, I'm here to bring you the seventh Donut Team status update.

See you soon with another status update.

- Loren
At 1:57, am I crazy or is Homer's jumping animation different? It looks like the way Apu jumps.
Im sooooo excited for the map maker
Oh boy... I could just about throw a J******** right now... but I don't know which question to ask first.
@YoursDiddilyTruly

You're not crazy! That's something I added to the mod just for fun. I really liked Apu's jump animation and thought it suited Homer. I did a simple animation swap that works rather well in my opinion:

I also went ahead and gave Homer Marge's running animation, but I'm not sure if it's something I'll end up keeping or not. I thought the animation somewhat resembled a type of run Homer did in the TV show with his arms sticking out:

There's no real reason for me doing this other than I think it spices up Homer's traditional animations a bit. I might replace a couple of more animations in the future or revert to the standard ones, but I do at least see the jumping animation staying.
@Kenny Giles

Wow, I like the attention to detail there. Good luck with the mod!
A couple of questions about the status update video
1. Will level 4 of the Donut mod be the normal level 4 Map + the industrial zone then, because now I like even more for some reason

2. When he showed Level 4 map different (car crash gone/ some capervan gone) I swear he said you can go download it. what did he mean?

3. In the new map maker will you be able to copy and paste stuff from other maps like copying the simpsons house from level 1 and copying the police Station from level 2 and put them next to each?. I'm guessing no.
It's just the Industrial Zone.

The Level 4 Map Tweaks are available at SHAR Mods as I said in the video.

Kind of but it's not that simple.
I liked those new Level 4 tweaks, and Homer looks really funny running like Marge.
Hey I'm first time poster, I'm loving those animations. Definately good to change it up a bit

Anyone made new vehicles from the Texturing ability yet?