Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Wasp And Card Relocating

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
I like the sound of a collectors mod and i'd like to primarily focus on incredibly unique card and wasp placements. How can i relocate the wasps and cards, and also retexture?
The cards are a bit of an oddity: They're actually located inside of the region file as Type 9 locators:

This is card11 found in l1z1.p3d, which I believe is the card you find in the treehouse in the Simpsons' backyard. card13 (the one right below it) I believe is a card you find in Flanders' backyard, but this might be incorrect as I'm not entirely familiar with the vanilla card locators.

To edit the locations of those, just use Lucas' P3D Editor to adjust the locator by using the "From Game" button.

I would recommend cutting out the cards locator and pasting it into a new P3D. This way, you can load that P3D through level.mfk and edit the cards much easier.

The wasp placements are thankfully handled in a P3D called "wasps" found in the Level folder. You can edit leveli.mfk to add them in after you've made locators for them.

Hope this helps!
Thanks a bunch :D