Forum Mod Bakery Docs

I recreated the Winter Theme

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Since nobody was able to remake the winter theme, due to the developers being busy making cool mods for us and they said they would eventually make it, but I remade it first because I loved the winter theme. The reason why is because i downloaded the winter theme awhile back. And I went to download it again and it was gone. It only supported levels 1 and 2 anyways. So I re textured the whole game by scratch using the P3D editor and remade the winter theme to look nearly identical to the old one.

Download Here:

mega.nz/#!RJBDXIyJ!FdSP_om5jcr5fXHyEpsa7DCeWNMOns4FAVpsxHQ6vlg
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Any screenshots?
I took some screenshots, you can find all 14 here
Honestly doesn't look too pretty.. We all have to start somewhere though.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
I can't say what is this...Looks not good...
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
I think it looks alright; you probably want to make the snow a whiter color, for starters
^That, and make regular city terrain more noticeable, so that it isn't just all snow. So for example, leave some road showing, some sidewalk, etc., so we aren't just blindly guessing whether or not we're driving on the road, sidewalk, or some grass
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Same as what max said, otherwise great job for your first time!

cheers,

Thomas Donofri
Okay. i took some of the suggestions posted on here and made Winter Theme 1.1! It features plowed roads, brighter snow, and fixes an error with level 1 and 4 with the playground by the simpsons house showing fruit meshes or something. But anyways here is where you can download it:

mega.nz/#!BFp20QzZ!ALKRsrwcrpyLuF27KoWDHfKl5pnMEl39coZ91qov-II

Here are some screenshots:

Enjoy!
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
that looks a lot better now compared to before. still looks unfinished but I'm sure that will be fixed in another update