Forum Mod Bakery Docs

SHaR Wiki, Pages about your mods

Posted in Off Topic
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Hello there, you know my name, lets start. So, I created a (Russain) wiki about SHaR, it's low-active now. I Don't Advertising it. So, I, and another Admins on wiki agreed to make a new pages, about community mods, donut mod, and other things relating to Donutteam. We just need your agreement. Thank you.
Is it on wikia.com? Surely you're allowed to post the name of it so people can find it? What about on your profile?
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Yes, this on wikia.com
And one my on-wiki friend making a newspaper on one wiki(Not on mine), and in next part of it will be advertise of my wiki.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
If you're asking for permission to make a page on my mods, go right ahead! I'd love it
Whats the language?
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Sign me up baby!!!!!!! on a serious note, my mod will be released on Aug 4th or sooner.
I don't understand the point of this? If anything, you'd document modding in general and link to this website. Having a separate website that does nothing for the mod maker and is open for anyone to edit and vandalise is stupid and redundant.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
I can see use, maybe it could expand the audience for SHAR modding. IDK, it has to have a purpose, offer something new to the table, and expand on what has been covered in the tutorials. It could be a good idea, but can be a bad one too. Let's see how this plays along...

cheers,

Thomas Donofri
It's a redundant idea and serves no point. Do what you please, but there's almost zero point to this.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Jake, wikia is a site, that tells everything about game/film/book/serial/etc. So, I asked a permission to make pages about mods, so russian people can know about Donutteam. And every wiki has administrators, moderators, bureaucrats. Vandalism will be fastly rollback, while vandal will be banned. I'm the creator, so bureaucrat, so administrator, and I'm the most active man at my wiki. And, wiki is low-active, vandals vandalizing only active wikia.