Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Minecraft Pack Released

Posted in Announcements
Please login to contribute to the conversation.

Community,

This is my latest little mod, this contains 3 custom characters themed after the game Minecraft by Mojang.

You're able to play as Homer - Minecraft while you can obtain a Minecart vehicle from Gil which is driven by either Steve or Alex.

This mod is decompilable and you're free to do what you wish with it. The models should support everything a normal Minecraft skin does, but please let me know if I texture mapped anything incorrectly.

Pick it up right now on SHAR Mods.
Slightly off-topic, but who's Alex?
One of the default Skins in Minecraft.
Not really off-topic, but Alex is the female Minecraft NPC you see in the top image, right between Steve and Homer. She was added a while ago as another default character skin.

Excellent work though Loren! People are eating this up and it is nice this has tons of potential.
Ah, right. It's been a good while since I've played Minecraft, so thanks for the explanation.

On a side mote, I'm glad you continued through with this, since i did somewhat inspire you to make it in the first place. Good job! :D
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Oh my God...Why?! WHY?!
Looks really good.
Damn I had the idea for a texture Minecraft mod, can I use this mod along with my mod?
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
It's decompilable and open source so yes, you can use it with your mod.