Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Help with change character

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hey, sorry for my ignorance, but i want to ask you if there is a way to have more than one character in a signle level, maybe using the change clothes or... i don't know, please, help me, when i try it i always bug something... ehm... i'm not very good trying these things by myself :)
Thank you ^^
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
What are you doing to change the character, and what's the issue you are having?
I'm trying to change some txt files, but i don't know what i have to do, can you tell me what i have to do to change the costumes into a character who is able to play the missions? and also how to change the main character who is always able to do missions! Thanks ^^
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
To edit the level's costumes you have to edit 'rewards.mfk' ('scripts\missions\rewards.mfk').
This post has been removed.
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Only this? And the character is able to play missions? If yes, thank you ^^
Is what your asking is to play as different or custom character on a level or even swap characters, e.g play as Apu on level one then change to lisa? If so I don't know how you would do that but the rewards file isn't it, its for rewards.
yes, yes, i mean that :D (I didn't know how to explain it! XD) anyway, thank you! ^^ Can anyone else help me with it? :)
Unrelated: SciFiPieFly, why did you make the same post as CivX25 then delete it?
He is a friend of mine :D I told him to write a message when I was not able to, but a few minutes later i rewrote it by myself