Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Immortal: Hit & Run - Version 1.04 (RELEASED!!!)

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
What is "Immortal Hit & Run?"

PLOT
There are 7 different levels in the fully connected map and the most marathon story game ever. The game follows the Flamix and their friend Cody the Wolfie Boy, Rosalina, and Ruan De Jager as they witness many of the strange comings of the evil antagonists, sinners, that occur in Immortalfield like called "Springfield" by Dr. Stanlee. Chief Huhrickow is the tough police moderator who always works out every single day in the journey of life to arrest all haters, medical mysteries, and evil personalities. Flamix & Cody the Wolfie Boy are the best heroes in the Immortalfield to save the immortal verse and must destroy all evil that comes out.

ImmortalField is a very similar world to SpringField, but very lucky to have a fully connected map with all the different levels by Montenstein.

Every stat vehicle will have +10,5 Stars. Well-balanced means not Overpowered and Underpowered just like Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, but in competitive!

WARNING/ALERT!!! Hit & Run is more extremely lunatic with instant destruction!

Level 1: Available!

Level 2: Available!

Level 3: Available! Street Race in L3SR1 is available and unfinished for 2 different street races. (FULL STREET RACE COMING SOON!)

Level 4: Available! But except mission dialogue on this version. And street race isn't finished...? (FULL LEVEL 4 COMING SOON! BUT THE BAD NEWS! IT'S ABOUT STREET RACE, NEVER HAPPENED WORKS WITH DIALOGUE SR1, SR2 and SR3, SO YOU CAN PLAY ONLY MISSION OR EMERALD CHALLENGE!) (SCREW THIS RADICAL ENERTAINMENT!!!)

Level 5: Available! Play only mission 1 (V2.00 COMING SOON W/FULL LEVEL 5!)

Level 6: Unfinished! APRIL OR MAY 2024?

Level 7: Unfinished! JUNE OR JULY 2024?

SEVERAL SCREENSHOTS!
Spoiler

This evil genius Dr. Stanlee makes it worse corrupted in the world.

Before downloading, you need a 2 different requirements! Pointer Carsphere: forum.donutteam.com/topic/2114/1 and Additional Characters Framework: modbakery.donutteam.com/releases/view/additional-characters-framework

Download

v2.0.0 (Mar ??th 2024) NEW PATCHES SOON!

v1.0.4 (Jan 27th 2024)
- Fix Missing CharacterLimit on CustomLimits (Thanks to EnAppelsin!)
- L2M2: Fix Missing One Noboxconv
- L2M3: Fix Missing Ice-Cream's Icon
- L2M5: Fix Missing One Noboxconv
- L4M4: Remove One Chaser

v1.0.3 (Jan 4th 2024)
- Fix Unbalanced Handling v1.03
- L1M0: Increase Follow Distance
- L1M4: Fix Missing Noboxconv
- L1SR1: Fix a bad locator
- L1SR2: Decrease Difficulty
- L1SR3 Fix Missing Dialogue
- L2M1: Fixed wrong edit path from nearby Simpsons' House between Kwik-E Mart, Fix Extremely Long Follow Distance, and Remove "SetFadeOut" or "Count"
- L4M7: Fix Extremely Long Follow Distance
- L5M1 Fix Near-Impossible Mission

v1.0.1 (Jan 1st 2024)
- Fix Missing CommandLine=LargeHeaps (Thanks to Darrus!)
- L1M6: Fix Missing Noboxconv
- L2SR3: Fix crashes
- L3M7: Increase Time
- L3SR1: Fix Missing Conversation

v1.0.0 (Dec 31th 2023)
- Initial release.

IT'S MORE THAN 1 GB SIZE TO DOWNLOAD IT, BECAUSE I'M USING EXTENDED MUSIC FOR THE RSD FILE TO AVOID "PLEASE INSERT DISC 1" AFTER A FEW MINUTES OF LOOPING SONGS, UNLESS I'M TOO LAZY TO LEARN OR MAKE LUCAS' RADMUSIC SCRIPT BUILDER, EVEN I FEEL TOO TEDIOUS SAME TO PERFECT SKELETONS FOR CHARACTER ON BLENDER.

CREDIT

Fully Connected Map by COLOU

Fully Connected Map includes all 7 different levels by MONTENSTEIN

Fully Connected Map (Halloween) by MAZEXZ

Various Asset by NIGHTBANE, CODY THE WOLFIE BOY, TAY, SURREAL BOT, GORDON CMB, AND MAZEXZ

Additional Characters by LOREN

I'm not good at it or tedious about making it perfect skeleton for all characters on Immortal Hit & Run, just like Nightbane does. By the way, I wish someone could agree to create all the perfect skeletons, then I will upload it for a future update to fix the mediocre skeletons. Discord me: "ImmortalFlamixGod"

If you have a problem with a bug, please ask me or maybe you want to become a free beta tester, so I can improve and make more patch updates :)

Please no rude comments! :)

Hi there, I tried to load the mod but I got this error
I think you should also mention that the Pointer Carsphere framework is required
I think you should also mention that the Pointer Carsphere framework is required

I already have Pointer Carsphere.lmlm in my mod folder. Or I probably forgot to post the requirement for "Pointer Carsphere", so people can't get errors for this mod.

I already have Pointer Carsphere.lmlm in my mod folder. Or I probably forgot to post the requirement for "Pointer Carsphere", so people can't get errors for this mod.

yes but even with that i still get an error tryna load the mod

That is Additional Character. You need to install this Additional Characters Framework without error.

That is Additional Character. You need to install this Additional Characters Framework without error.

ah ok thanks
This is ImmortalFlamix here. The new version update for Immortal Hit & Run will be released very soon maybe in autumn/winter 2023, or early 2024. I worked a very long way on my mod in scenario script, custom voice for all characters, etc... Maybe someone can want to collaborate with my mod just like ImmortalTeam like DonutTeam to make it not waste my energy on my project? I still focus on making Immortal Hit & Run with a super mod everyday job.
This is ImmortalFlamix here. The new version update for Immortal Hit & Run will be released very soon maybe in autumn/winter 2023, or early 2024. I worked a very long way on my mod in scenario script, custom voice for all characters, etc... Maybe someone can want to collaborate with my mod just like ImmortalTeam like DonutTeam to make it not waste my energy on my project? I still focus on making Immortal Hit & Run with a super mod everyday job.

Please add Miles Prower From Discord as a Friend
This post has been removed.
4 mos ago (Statistics)
This post has been removed.
4 mos ago (Statistics)