Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Sound Replacement?
Loren replied to Combine's topic 8 years ago
How would I go about replacing existing sounds in the game? I've converted the sounds I want to RSD but I can't figure out how to actually get it in the game. RCF Explorer doesn't seem to have an import or replace option. I presume I need to make an lmlm file for the mod manager to use but I don't k
0 likes
1 replies
Problem with Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.10.1
Fluffy replied to TehDrummaBoi's topic 8 years ago
ok so I've definitely got my Game EXE path set to my Simpsons.exe file i use to run the game normally but every time i hit launch on the Lucas's Mod Launch i get the classic loading sign next to my curser and in Windows Task Manager under Processes the Simpsons.exe file and drwtsn32 file appear but
0 likes
5K views
5 replies
Problem with p3d launcher
SomeoneIKnow replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Hmm since i got new computer i get this "Failed to load file. The type of initializer for 'LucasStuff.Radical.P3DEditor.P3D' threw an exception."
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Community manager
Fluffy replied to Victorio's topic 9 years ago
Hi again! I would like an answer from the Developers about the Community manager position that I see intresting.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Winter Texture
SomeoneIKnow replied to their own topic 9 years ago
Since the kyle isnt in the team anymore will be there winter Mod for levels 3 4 5 6 & 7? I liked these textures. Also why can i choose The Newsroom? I choosed to see if that works
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Character positioning on vehicles
Loren replied to Sheen's topic 9 years ago
I'm working on a custom vehicle that replaces the hover bike and I need to know how to edit the positioning of the character in the vehicle example of how it looks:
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
P3D editor help
Fluffy replied to archieharrison's topic 9 years ago
I just downloaded P3D editor and i ran it dosen't work.  Am i missing something?  I've also ran as admin and samething.
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Trouble adding steam ID
Fluffy replied to jrburger95's topic 9 years ago
Hey I need a bit of help. I am trying to set up my profile and I want to add my steam ID but I am not sure what to do would you be able to give me a quick run down of what to do.
0 likes
2K views
6 replies
Not being able to add videos
jrburger95 replied to their own topic 9 years ago
Sorry if I am reporting alot of peoblems but recentley I tried to add a forum post with a video but it did not add the video into the post.
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Norton removing lucas launcher
Fluffy replied to jrburger95's topic 9 years ago
Need some help. So I got SHAR Back and I am trying to install Lucas Launcher but Norton 360 keeps removing it by force.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies