Forum Mod Bakery Docs
29 August 2015 - Website Update
Fluffy made this topic 8 years ago
Update 3.0 - Removed profile banners. - Removed labels temporarily. - Removed the forum side bar. - Removed the top topics page. - Removed the post editor, replaced with a normal text bank. - Removed internal functions that relate to displaying topics on a board. - Removed the board link when viewin
0 likes
0 replies
Donut Mod 3.1.3 Released (relatively significant update + some crash fixes)
Loren made this topic 8 years ago
Hi everyone, it's time for another update to Donut Mod. This one is quite a bit more significant than the previous one. As usual, you can download it at SHAR Mods. The full changelog is also available there. SHAR Mods
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Camera in Vehicles
Derpygeta made this topic 8 years ago
I Added a new vehicle (the Nuclear Bus from DM) to the game with sounds and handling , but i have a trouble here how to adjust camera in vehicles? about other question , renember my car race mod that had your cars from Donut Mod? (from the Previous Donut Mod Source Link) well , i would ask permissio
0 likes
0 replies
New Domain & 29 August Update
Dear community, We recently upgraded to our new donut.team domain name. We will be redirecting any links on donutteam.com to the new domain. For the time being, we will also be continuing to use all the previous sub-domains on donutteam.com On 29 August 2015, we will be doing a scheduled website upd
0 likes
0 replies
Error in L2 Race 1
Victorio made this topic 8 years ago
The game says could not load Family,v(Homer´s car) in challenge one
0 likes
0 replies
Mod Help Guidelines
When using this board, we ask for a few things to be kept in mind. If you're asking for help with a mod you're creating, please include all files associated with the part you're having trouble with. For example, if it's a mission please include your load script, info script, and any custom P3D files
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
PSA: Stop double posting and start editing your posts
This is a Public Service Announcement from the Donut Team staff. Recently we've seen an ever-growing amount of spam on our forum and our community base. We understand that everyone has questions and we're extremely happy to answer them. But we're very sick of the double and sometimes triple double p
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Donut Mod 3.1.2 Released (more bug fixes)
Hi everyone, we just uploaded another slight update to the mod that fixes an issue and adds a couple small new things. As usual, you can download it at SHAR Mods. The full changelog is also available there. SHAR Mods
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
THE SEASIDE UPDATE LAUNCHES AT 3:00 PM EST
Last minute bug fixes and tweaking. We'll be ready at 3:00 PM EST (UTC-4) See you then!
0 likes
0 replies
RSD Explorer 1.1 and RSD Converter 1.1 Released
Hi, I just dropped some slight updates to RCF Explorer and RSD Converter over on SHAR Mods. RSD Explorer can now playback OGG RSD Files, and it no longer shows the width of .bik files twice. RSD Converter can now play and convert from OGG files. Get them on the SHAR Mods tools page.
1 likes
1K views
0 replies
Donut Mod: The Seaside Update - Information
Hey everyone, I thought I'd share some information regarding the next release to Donut Mod. We announced it for early July and we're sticking to the July release schedule. We'll have more information regarding that very soon. It will feature many new things, but I won't spoil much. One. We're no lon
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
Friendship Is Gasoline: Watch Donut Team play games
Hey everyone! I'm Jake and you probably know that we love to play video games. So we've created a YouTube channel to share our experiences with you. We're calling it "Friendship Is Gasoline" which is something we came up with a few years back. We're going to try to share one video a day, though week
0 likes
1K views
0 replies
How to set up diffrent locations for wasps
SomeoneIKnow made this topic 8 years ago
DIFFICULTY EASY Welcome to another tutorial doing such and so! this time im going to show you how to change wasps locations. 1st Download Lucas p3d launcher 2nd Find the wasp file in ART/MISSIONS/Level0? (Choose whatever level you want to edit instead of ?) 3 Open up the file with p3d editor. 4 Pick
1 likes
1K views
0 replies
Ye Old Boston Field Trip: A Story of Friendship and Gasoline [Recovered]
ORIGINALLY POSTED BY @DUCKDOTEXE ON January 24th, 2014 ACT I (Skype Quote Edition) Corn: OH Corn: STORY TIME Jaik: Loren tell it this time Corn: GATHER AROUND KENNYS Roy Rogers McFreely: Once upon a time, our Middle School, had a bad alternative trip for people who were too poor/didn't want to go to
4 likes
1K views
0 replies
Just development things (Donut Mod)
Well, looks like the beta Homer still lives on.
1 likes
1K views
0 replies