Forum Mod Bakery Docs
[SURVEY] Take a survey based on your experience with the website.
Shiinyu replied to Fluffy's topic 9 years ago
Please take a short survey to tell us your thoughts on the Donut Team website. Take Survey
0 likes
2K views
5 replies
Fun Mod (New Missions!)
SomeoneIKnow replied to their own topic 9 years ago
Yeah, its been a while  i was quite busy doing a small mod so far i  made first level completely the second one is getting done some levels are already done so yeah lol if something goes wrong you are free to tell me. This was dedicated mod to kyle sad hes not here anymore but, i continued this mod
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Gun Mod and Multiplayer
Shiinyu replied to jakeb072001's topic 9 years ago
It would be great if someone could make a mod that adds guns! (If it already exist somewhere please tell me) Also a multiplayer mod would be cool but that would be big! post merged, please do not double post
0 likes
2K views
4 replies
MLG Simpsons Hit & Run
jrburger95 replied to their own topic 9 years ago
Welcome to The Simpsons Hit & Run MLG Edition. This version is full of quickscopes, MLG and airhorns. Just to clear up any confusion it is a video I made and not a mod.
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Late April 1st Joke.
Shiinyu made this topic 9 years ago
Asphalt Rivals WON'T be made. I'm totally not gonna make it, like ever. I won't even download the game. And i will not make a teaser video of me drifting using a signature car. Nope, i swear. Nothing like that will ever happend.  
0 likes
0 replies
Community manager
Fluffy replied to Victorio's topic 9 years ago
Hi again! I would like an answer from the Developers about the Community manager position that I see intresting.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
I'm back & Explanation
SomeoneIKnow replied to Kyle's topic 9 years ago
Before I say anything else I would like to explain why I left. Basically, in June I have these massive exams. These exams dictate the rest of your life seeing as the Irish education system is absolute garbage. I need a lot of time to prepare for them. Because of this I couldnt allow for any distract
1 likes
1K views
3 replies
Winter Texture
SomeoneIKnow replied to their own topic 9 years ago
Since the kyle isnt in the team anymore will be there winter Mod for levels 3 4 5 6 & 7? I liked these textures. Also why can i choose The Newsroom? I choosed to see if that works
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Character positioning on vehicles
Loren replied to Sheen's topic 9 years ago
I'm working on a custom vehicle that replaces the hover bike and I need to know how to edit the positioning of the character in the vehicle example of how it looks:
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Game Crashing on Mission 3
HomerSimpson replied to jrburger95's topic 9 years ago
I do not know why but in Donut Mode every time I try to start Mission 3 in Level 1 the game crashes. Sometimes the mission will start but it will crash half way threw it and none of the other missions do this so I have no idea what is going on so it must be a bug in the game. If it is any help here
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
P3D editor help
Fluffy replied to archieharrison's topic 9 years ago
I just downloaded P3D editor and i ran it dosen't work.  Am i missing something?  I've also ran as admin and samething.
0 likes
1K views
2 replies
Trouble adding steam ID
Fluffy replied to jrburger95's topic 9 years ago
Hey I need a bit of help. I am trying to set up my profile and I want to add my steam ID but I am not sure what to do would you be able to give me a quick run down of what to do.
0 likes
2K views
6 replies
Rick Roll Mod
I would like a mod where it all the textures are replaced with pictures of Rick Astley and all the music is Never Gonna Give You Up. I Would do it myself but I kind of forgot how to mod SHAR. Also here is a link to an old unfinished mod that is very similar. Video Link
0 likes
2K views
2 replies
Not being able to add videos
jrburger95 replied to their own topic 9 years ago
Sorry if I am reporting alot of peoblems but recentley I tried to add a forum post with a video but it did not add the video into the post.
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Norton removing lucas launcher
Need some help. So I got SHAR Back and I am trying to install Lucas Launcher but Norton 360 keeps removing it by force.
0 likes
1K views
1 replies