Forum Mod Bakery Docs

[Mod] Wiggum In Zombieland (V1.3.4)

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
I sent it to you on discord. Otherwise whatever works for you! Or email me at: hippoplaysyt@gmail.com for your link
Well... I'll just continue my review of this awesome mod, but first, there is one issue: before I could play ''Red Beams of Light'', I had to replay the second and third missions for some reasons, anyways, here we go!:
Red Beams of Light: collecting laser guns with Bart, simple but well done. Nothing much to add here.
Curious ''Cure''ator: another curing mission, only different this time. I still enjoyed it as much as first.
Moe's Medicinal Melodies: a pretty short and straightforward mission, but still an okay addition to the mod.
Is This The End?: amazing final mission. Epic music, the concept is very unique(as far as I can tell), the challenge is fair(it's easily the hardest mission), overall this might be my favourite mission.
As always, keep up the great work Thomas! Now I upgrade my rating to 9.5. Just fix the three issues I mentioned and it's platinum!
Recording Software [LINK REMOVED]

Try It Out
Isn't that piracy? Even if I wanted to, Chrome still blocks it.
It is piracy and that user has been banned.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
V1 is out!
hey Thomas Donofri, i downloaded the mod from the link you gave us, but the game keep crashing in the first mission when you have to talk to homer and when you try to buy cars! I hope you can fix it so we can download it and enjoy your awesome mod. Thanks.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
So i played through the mod and this is what i thought of it.

The theme and plot is pretty good especially since its October.
The missions are different to what i have seen in other mods. I liked the idea of having to cure a zombie plague.
Dialogue is a bit random sometimes but other times it works.
You chose chief wiggum as a playable character instead of one of the originals (simpson family and apu).
Missions arent to difficult.

However there are quite a few problems and some of them need fixing asap.

Shut wiggums eyes in the intro screen. He looks like he is having a heart attack.
Though the plot makes sense the missions are sometimes vague. for example the race againt the paramedics to get medkits.
The music doesnt fit the level. the driving theme workd but you should have used the haloween music from l7.
There are many bugs and crashes. As someone has already said the tutorial mission crashes. and mission 6 and 7 use the wrong names (talk to comic book guy when talking to moe, drive to the school when collecting medkits and talk to grandpa when talking to homer). Its a good mod but its still unfinished.

Also, i made the music for the last mission. Why am I not credited for it?
This is a very well made mod, a departure/improvement over your original mods. I give it a 4 out of 5 stars.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
MACCA, I credited you for it, and an update is on it's way. I knew I missed something lol.

A fix is being uploaded and should be ready in an hour.

EDIT: Sorry for the delay, upload speed is lower for some weird reason lol.

EDIT 2: V1.1 is live