Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Some Challenge Mod

This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
This post has been removed.
4 yrs ago (Edited 4 years ago)
how to download some challenge
natasha zinich
Spoiler

EDIT 1: And it appears that he DM'd me on Discord the exact same question, and this was after I made this post.

EDIT 2: Now he's asking them on my YouTube videos even though I made it very clear that no one can download it anymore.
This should be locked by now.
Lol, looks like someone was butthurt about my old comment from 2 years ago when I reviewed the mod and decided to downvote it. This is why I doubt whether I should continue reviewing mods in detail when I play them or I should just make shorter replies, so people don't get bored upon reading my reviews. Especially since some don't even appreciate what I write, in this case I simply didn't like the mod and was being honest about it. Oh well, so much for that hour wasted making the review.

Also what was the point of bumping this old topic? In case you can't see, the mod is unavailable and has been discontinued long time ago. Even the author of mod SomeBot has hated it and I highly recommend checking out his other mod called Metal Arms in Springfield which was actually pretty good.

But yeah, the topic should be locked to prevent pointless bumping.

EDIT: I apologize if I did anything wrong but I had to write my thoughts about this.
how to download some challenge mod is mega and mideafire and dorpox
Hey Surreal Bot I' Miss Old Some Challenge Mod in 2016 But Can You Make a New One Please
Okay.... look um I usually don't reply or say anything about stuff like this but i have to this time because the bumping of old mods and threads and what not are now seriously getting annoying. Can you all stop asking the poor man (or anyone for that matter) for a dl link from a mod from 4 years ago, and as well in general bumping old as hell mods (or threads) from years ago that are clearly dead or aren't going to be finished or continued and what not, hes not going to make another link because clearly he doesn't care for this old mod and doesn't want anyone to play it anymore due to it being not as great as newer mods or some other reason he doesn't want the dl link to be public. We all make mods and stuff for this game for fun and as a hobby or doing something while bored and what not, we aren't like AAA game developers and no one is entitled to force us or continue to belittle people for making mods or other things for shar and getting links to old things, so stop bumping random old threads and asking for this and that and what not if some one says no for the love of god pls.

P.s if i sound dickish in this response sorry but i both can word things not as well but also had to say something because stuff like this and old threads or mods being bumped or asked for gets real annoying after a while and i had to throw my 2 sense/hot take in here for a sec.
This post has been removed.
4 yrs ago (Statistics)
Ruan, Please shut up asking for unreleased mods and updates for mods.
Ruan De Jager, please stop bumping threads that are old and clearly discontinued.