Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Ye Old Boston Field Trip: A Story of Friendship and Gasoline [Recovered]

Posted in Off Topic
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
ORIGINALLY POSTED BY @DUCKDOTEXE ON January 24th, 2014

ACT I (Skype Quote Edition)

[7:47:47 PM] Corn: OH
[7:47:49 PM] Corn: STORY TIME
[7:47:54 PM] Jaik: Loren tell it this time
[7:47:55 PM] Corn: GATHER AROUND KENNYS
[7:48:22 PM] Roy Rogers McFreely: Once upon a time, our Middle School, had a bad alternative trip for people who were too poor/didn't want to go to washington dc.
[7:48:41 PM] Jaik: (I was in both categories)
[7:48:48 PM] Roy Rogers McFreely: Me, Jake, and some other civilians were hanging around at some hall place in Boston.
[7:48:55 PM] Roy Rogers McFreely: Jake purchased 3 monsters.
[7:48:57 PM] Roy Rogers McFreely: Drank them.
[7:49:05 PM] Roy Rogers McFreely: And quickly became the scariest member of the group
[7:49:15 PM] Corn: How scary?
[7:49:18 PM] Roy Rogers McFreely: Tom and me ran down to the halls cellar to find weaponry to disarm the monster-infused jake.
[7:49:20 PM] Corn: What did he act like?
[7:49:32 PM] Roy Rogers McFreely: "Grab the shotgun tom" loren said as tom grabbed a shotgun.
[7:49:35 PM] Roy Rogers McFreely: #ProWritingSkills
[7:49:43 PM] Roy Rogers McFreely: the end
[7:49:44 PM | Edited 7:49:49 PM] Jaik: Please go make this a full-length story on the forum Loren
[7:49:50 PM] Corn: Loren I'm hooked.
[7:49:55 PM] Corn: I'd buy like
[7:49:58 PM] Jaik: brb
[7:50:00 PM] Corn: five copies
[7:50:04 PM] Corn: and read it twice.

ACT II
All I remember is the shooting and Jake falling to the ground.
The monster energy poured out of his mouth in a foamy fashion similar to that of a rapid animal.
He was dying, the monster had caused me to injure my friend.

Tom sat crying in the corner, "Why did he have to drink it man? Why?"
I had nothing to say.

I began thinking in a panic, I had to save my friend but how. A local hospital could surely save my friend from his energy drink and bullet wound, but that wasn't enough. I would have to travel deep into South America to find the Temple of Asmudan where the scepter of revival lay buried.

I looked determined at Tom, "get your keys."
"I don't have a car." said Tom.
I thought for a moment.
"We're stealing one then, GTA style. Flights for Brazil leave in 15 minutes. If we can sneak onto a flight and get to to the temple fast enough, we can save him."

We jacked a car from the nearest parking lot, threw Jake's body in the backseat, and sped towards the airport. The cops hot on our tail. Both because we were speeding and running over pedestrians.

After the epic cop chase to the airport, we'd made it into the storage area of a Southwest flight to Brazil. Among all the ridiculous movie stunts, and unrealistic actions it took to get here I can't explain how we did. But it doesn't matter. In 15 hours, we'd be close to the solution of saving our friend.

ACT III
For some reason it took us a long time to notice how badly Jake was bleeding from the gunshot wound in his side.
"Put some pressure on it, he doesn't have the strength to hurt you with that." I said to Tom.
Tom looked at me then back at Jake without saying anything, and he did as I said.

To pass time, I began snooping about in the cargo stored in the bay. I think I was looking for something to warm the place up, they don't exactly heat the cargo bay.

I didn't find anything to make fire - probably not a good idea anyways - but I did find some family's suitcase full of hand knitted blankets.

And that's when it hit me.
Or us.
Or the entire plane.
We'd be hit by something and it rocked the plane like an F10 Earthquake.

The plane rocked throwing Jake on top of me. He'd regained consciousness and bit me in the arm. I threw him off, and then I felt a sudden sensation coming from the bite in my arm. I hadn't become corrupted by the Monster like him, I felt almost empowered.

Jake came running back at me to attack, and I threw my hands in front of me to protect myself and as I did ice shot out. Had I acquired some kind of super power? I first attributed it to my having played Saints Row IV the day before these events, but soon I'd learn the true origin of my powers.

Despite whatever it was that had hit the plane, the flight carried on as normal. Jake had been frozen solid by my ice blast, and the cold temperatures of the bay would keep him that way until we land. I threw a blanket at Tom, and told him to rest up.

We'd soon be in Brazil.

ACT III.5
We landed in Brazil, we almost got tazed boarding off the plane out of the cargo bay.

We looked around the runway, and I saw tom running for a luggage cart. He furiously and swiftly hugged a purple suitcase. The suitcase spoke to him.
"My name is Cheryl." said the Suitcase.
"I love you Cheryl." said Tom.
"Let's get married." said the Suitcase.

Later that day we had at a budget church, one like you'd expect to see in Vegas. In fact it basically was as it was justifying a man marrying a suitcase.

Despite that, the ceremony was beautiful. Jake lay passed out and infected by Monster in the front row of plastic "church" chairs. I sat awkwardly in the back questioning what kinds of drugs tom has been on, and where to acquire them.

We left the Church that night and checked in a weird Brazil motel. I was tired and I passed out.

ACT IV

I dream't about ponies that night. Tom dream't about Cheryl being a pony. They fought furiously in the morning. This all occurred before we realized that Jake was no where to be found. A large hole had been left in the front of the building, and a trail of empty monster cans led to a nearby 7/11.

We went to the 7/11 without questioning why Brazil had a 7/11, and we noticed that the entire front of the store was cardboard.

We continued down the street following the trail of Monster cans further. Jake is around here.

"Cheryl, use your ultra-powerful suitcase smelling skillz to find Jake. Smell this Monster can."
"It smells like drugs mixed with water." said Cheryl.
"Exactly. Follow that scent."

We followed the scent to a point where the monster cans stopped, and where Jake stood in the middle of a forest clearing.

Jake spoke for the first time since he bought monsters yesterday morning.
"I understand now. The monster within me, it is me. I have to control it."

We stood in awe, the message meant nothing to us and lead the story no further.

Take it away Conway Twitty.

ACT V (written by AerHx)

Jake ran at us and grabbed Cheryl and screamed "I will control this". Tom shouts out "By god's name, I will save you my love!"

Loren stopped Tom from continuing and then betrayed him pulling out a sharpie and crossing out his eyes. "I'm sorry my friend, you would have killed Jake" said Loren. Loren ran towards Jake and Cheryl as they were hanging from a skyscraper with planes circling around them.

Conway Twitty, Mark Zuckerberg, and Barney the Dinosaur were the three people in planes driving around Jake and Cheryl. He ripped open the suitcase and pulled out the hundreds of specially made Monster Energy cans she had hidden inside. She had been hiding it from Tom and was planning on betraying them all. Jake threw Cheryl down from the skyscraper, but Tom (still being alive because writing the letter X on eye lids does not kill anyone, ever) caught her.

He asked her "Why did you hide those from us?". "To protect us all" Cheryl said, before passing away from losing all of her cans.

Jake then drank all of the specialized cans and grew to the size of the moon. He kicked the planes out of the sky and destroyed all of the planes.

Loren had to finish the fight, but how?

ACT VI (written by AerHx)

Loren ran up the skyscraper, vertically, and started punching Jake in the foot. Jake moved his toe, flying Loren all the way to Norway. Loren stole a plane and crashed it into Jake's stomach and a "BAM" title card appeared out of nowhere as action music ensued.

Jake shrunk to the size of an airplane and fell down to the ground, destroying numerous buildings. Loren pulled out the antidote that he found at the 7/11 but we forgot to write that so now we're telling you. Tom pulled a gun out saying "You betrayed me, and Cheryl. Cheryl betrayed me! Everyone betrays me!". He became invisible all the sudden and showed up behind Loren. 

"Are you ready to die?" Tom said into Loren's ear. Loren used the antidote in a quick motion on Tom, putting him to sleep temporarily. It was decided that Jake would have to be either killed, taking Tom's gun and holding it to Jake's forehead. Loren's hands were trembling, shaking, wondering if he had any other option. It would soon come to him.

ACT VII

I shot Jake and my world faded to black.

- 20 Years into the Future -

I woke up in a barren place. I was laying on a steel bed frame, my back was aching. I stepped onto the floor into 2 inches of dirty gasoline that seems to have flooded this building.

I quickly discovered this was a prison, the door to my cell left ajar. I stepped outside carefully not to cause any sparks that'd ignite the gasoline pool on the floor. I yelled, but no one answered. I was alone it seemed.

Stairs in the distance seemed promising. I stepped up them and they led to a barren outside world. I looked at my galaxy gear, and found that AT&T service was non-existent here.

I came to two conclusions. I am in most of North America, or this is post apocalyptic earth.

And I was alone.

ACT VIII (written by AerHx)

I searched for food; and I found Tom, laying on the floor. Tom awoke and asked "What have you done?". I told him that this was not my doing. We looked into the sky and saw nothing, no stars, nothing. Everything around us had suddenly disappeared, and we were in a white room. It was closing in on us. Tom grabbed the knife on the ground and it suddenly faded away.

There was nothing preparing us for this. A familiar voice all the sudden played. "You thought I was going to betray you? Well, that thought has become a reality. Inside one of you is a remote, this will open up and release the other one. While the other one will perish here. Enjoy, boys.". We were trapped inside Cheryl, and she was treating us like a toy. We both wondered how it was even possible, but then we realized. She was a suitcase, suitcases don't die.

Nothing was around us, just Tom and I (Loren), in an empty, white area. We decided to start walking, hopefully finding a wall to break down. We walked for hours, maybe even days, we had no track of time. We sat down and Tom created a fire out of matches he had in his boot. We were freezing, and the white room had turned dark. We assumed it was night time.

We needed to eat something, or we'd die from starvation. Tom knew that leather was edible, so he heated it up and split it up. It tasted disgusting, but it was food, and we both needed it to survive. We fell asleep by the fire. When I awoke, Tom was gone. I was scared, and alone. And now I had to find Tom, and get out alive. But how?

ACT IX
coming soon