Forum Mod Bakery Docs

i found a forum on neoseeker about SHAR cars that gives quite a few car creation ideas and concepts

Posted in Off Topic
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
i didn't know which board to put this in so i put it in off topic. basically this post is about different cars people imagined in the game back in 2006. it basically has a LOT of car ideas you guys at donutteam could put as bonus cars in the new donut mod. most of them relate to the simpsons so i was wondering with the custom hack technology for cars to add custom cars if it would be possible to add these cars to the game. some of them (like the bike ones and simpsons surfboard) may require new hacks for animation. if you want to check out some of these ideas here is the link: www.neoseeker.com/forums/5557/t777305-create-car/ now some of them have special ways of how people imagined how to get them which i believe aren't possible without hacks so please just ignore those and focus on the car ideas. this post was basically just a concept anyways and i think it has awesome ideas you guys at donutteam could release as packs or use in donut mod.