Forum Mod Bakery Docs

How do Brockman and Sideshow Bob exist within the game?

Posted in Off Topic
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI8eK3OahJk

www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4cOymKFVps

Does Brockman have a model just because he was in a cutscene (but that was CGI and not live), and is Sideshow Bob custom?
I'm pretty sure Brockman is from Road Rage, since there is a model for him in that game, and yes, Sideshow Bob is custom. Little bits of a few characters that I can't remember right now.
i'd like to see DT get models from the simpsons skateboarding and the simpsons game
Hmmm... interesting. Brockman in Road Rage was just a cutscene too, which wasn't live in the game engine, so I'm not sure why he needed a model there. Maybe in the beta? He wasn't a passenger either.
How about characters of itchy and scratchy and Kang and Khodos is a must
To answer the main question:
1. We ported Brockman from The Simpsons: Road Rage to The Simpsons: Hit & Run. The CGI characters were not included in the game, just a movie file.
2. Loren made a custom Sideshow Bob model as he has not been depicted in any game.

About The Simpsons Skateboarding and The Simpsons Game:
As this is a different game made by a different company in a different game engine, it'd take much more reverse engineering and would be pointlessly complicated. We have other priorities as well as finishing our SHAR plans and then moving on to our next big thing.

Regarding Itchy, Scratchy, Kang and Kodos:
We have no news to announce regarding these characters, but it's an excellent idea.

Cheers,
Jake Andreøli
Ok hope sometime we will have these Characters
Jake, I don't get it though; as you said, Brockman was not included in the game, just the movie, so where does the model come from? So there is actually a Brockman model in the cutscene? But the graphics in the cutscenes are so different from the actual game.
He has a player model in Road Rage that is unused.
Gotcha. ;)