Forum Mod Bakery Docs

bart and the evil cola of springfield

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
hello everyone,
so i still need to know how to add different skins, i tried but i didn't know how.
don't get it wrong, i mean i want to change homer's pant skin in mission one to homer evil so i could buy it (for example)
and last thing which i have no idea why its happening and how to solve it, is that in mission 0 the song doesn't play
i replaced level 1 into level 4 and the songs from l2 to l1[PathRedirections]sound\\music\\L1_music.rms=sound\\music\\L2_music.rms
art\\l1_TERRA.p3d=art\\l1_TERRA.p3d so i'm sure there's a little trick that i don't know yet and maybe someone can help me
actually i'm working very hard on my mod and its my first time modding so there's a lot of things that i don't know yet but i think its an awesome one with cool missions
the story is that bart is addicted to that new cola called buzz cola and he tries his best to have as many cola as he could so with the help of homer frink milhouse apu and mr. burn (and i may add/change some stuff and characters) he's gonna get every single cola in springfield
well, i know the story doesn't seem that nice or maybe it is i don't know, but i'm pretty sure that the missions and the ideas are awesome
i also added some classic donut team cars and the bttf delorean that nightbane games created and i'm planning to use it in my final mission
till now the 5 first missions with mission 0 are 100% completed still need to make some little changes but they are ready to be played
so maybe if someone of you guys are interested to test my mod your all welcome
thank you everyone
EBIM83 :)

and yeah i just wanned to say that hit and run is my favorite game ever and i play it since it came out in 2003 when i was 5 years old and i spent all these years playing this game on xbox ps pc i tried all the versions and know its time to add my own ideas and creations in it
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Message me on either discord: discord.gg/ASeJWwH or my emaIl: hippoplaysyt@gmail.com if you want help

Thanks.