Forum Mod Bakery Docs

questions and suggestions about future modding

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
donut team. i have a few questions and suggestions about future development. first off what's going to happen to the autumn theme when the conspiracy update gets released. is the autumn theme going to become unusable in donut mod and get removed? because I do really don't want it to get removed. instead you guys should release two separate mods, one for donut mod and one for the original game. so anyways, what are you guys planning on doing about that issue? also i have another suggestion, you guys should also release the unused bonus game track by replacing either a level or a bonus game track. (b00.p3d). if you don't know what i am talking about. this person figured out a work around to add this if you want to explore. but it is really unstable. here is a link to what i am talking about.www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECDDEs_CGWU so what are you guys planning on doing with that and the autumn theme?
"what's going to happen to the autumn theme when the conspiracy update gets released."
We don't know yet but it'd be a bit more complicated to support with the new map.

"also i have another suggestion, you guys should also release the unused bonus game track by replacing either a level or a bonus game track. (b00.p3d)."
We don't have any intentions of doing that at this time.
"We don't know yet but it'd be a bit more complicated to support with the new map."
Yeah i kinda figured that. hopefully you guys can work it out.

"We don't have any intentions of doing that at this time."
I figured that one too. hopefully in the future it will be likely that it will happen. i know you guys have bigger priorities right now.

i was wondering what was happening with those two things. thank you.