Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Housewife Duties - Dev continuing 2022 probably

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
That time limit to get to the Power Plant in Mission 2 is much too short for those who are very skilled at destroying vehicles. I happen to destroy Smithers' vehicle before he even got to Krusty Burger twice, which ended up punishing me for doing good. I suggest either increasing the time limit or getting rid of it entirely, 'cause who knows how good every player here is?

I don't feel like being too specific with a review, so long story short, it's a good start. Can't wait to see Marge stress out about her life some more.
This post has been removed.
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
This post has been removed.
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Due to issues with M3 crashing after the cutscene I will be either uploading my previous copy that my beta testers used (unfortunately buggy) or fixing the crash asap
New version out, just general fixes and improvements. Enjoy
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
This is by far the best mod I've played in the community to date. This even tops Snake's Day Off. I love the attention to detail and setting. I can't wait for release ;)
Multiplayer separate release with all new brilliant cars and a special new character!
I don't know about you, but my 7-Zip can't open your HDMP.rar file "as archive."
That's odd. I'm pretty sure Max could. I'll reupload it when I'm back on the laptop, later!
Bug found: the CANCEL MISSION text has to be edited, it' s the only capital text and i suggest to replace it with Cancel Chore or something similar.

If the author allows me to do it, i can decompile the mod and edit that text.