Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Housewife Duties - Dev continuing 2022 probably

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Sorry, is this online or local multiplayer?
It's online, follow the instructions at multiplayer.donutteam.com/mods.html to get it working
I soon saw that yeah it was online thank you but I couldn't see what you were meant to do. No tasks or anything I could see
[deleted user]
6 yrs ago (Statistics)
This mod is awesome! 10 out of 10!
I have a problem when I do any mission when the characters speak instead they are stuck and it does not matter if I press enter it does not work I do not know if it is a bug
Any mission? It does sound like a bug, not sure if it's on your end or not. Have you tried with the story missions? If it doesn't work, I'm afraid I'd recommend waiting for the final version to come out, which may be a few months away!
Yo, Sparrow! Like, my name is SnakeJailbird98. Also you can call me Snake. Now are you going to release the next few missions of your Level 1's mod of Housewife Duties very soon?

Yours truly, Snake
^i also wondering that
Yo, Sparrow. Like, you got another bug from L1M1 of Housewife Duties here. The triggersphere for dumping the rest of the litter for L1M1 of Housewife Duties is on the road by the grocery store, the triggersphere for dumping the rest of the litter for L1M1 of Housewife Duties needs to be in front of the trash bin by the Kwik-E-Mart where you'll have dump the trash in L1M1 of Housewife Duties. Like, can you see if you can fix that bug for the next update? Thanks!

Cheers, SnakeJailbird98 ;)
Just an update on the mod for those wondering:

It is still in development. I am working on it when I can and it is going pretty smoothly. I'm awaiting on separate assets to complete it but to let you know, I hope to release it by the end of this year. When the next release comes out, it should be 1.0 and complete. Any bugs experienced in the current version are probably fixed since some of the missions have been remastered and we have found out a thing or two about cutscenes. For now, though. Enjoy the current version and hope to update soon!